The biggest dilemma a person faces when he plans to buy a cell phone. Apart from all the other features like processor, camera quality, battery power, etc. one of the most important aspects that keeps the person engaged in the thought process, is the size of the cell phone. Well, one can have a 3.5-inch phone or even a 6-inch phone, commonly known as phablet. It depends entirely on the choice of the customer as well as on the necessity. Some people think a big screen mobile phone is hard to carry and tough to operate in a single hand. On the other side, some are in favor of a big screen to play games, watch movies and all. So the tussle goes on and ultimately it depends on individual preference.
Many customers do prefer 4-inch mobile phones as these are perfect to fit in your palms. One can easily hold the same to dial as well as to write messages in a single hand. In everyday life, often we have to operate the phone single-handedly, so a phone of 4-inch screen size can be the ideal one in many cases.
Here are some of the features to find the best 4-inch cell phone:
As discussed, a 4-inch cell phone is having more pros than cons. It is easy to use, operate, handle and hold. That is why a large section of people use this sized phone. The display is a moderate one, not too small like the traditional phones. So one can have a clear view of any text or graphics. Game enthusiasts can also play games at ease and watch a movie in a 4-inch phone is fair enough.
Lesser the display size less will be the battery consumption. Any battery in the range of 2000 mAh is enough to run a 4-inch cell phone. This aspect is one of the most important as if compromised with a very lesser powered phone, one might run out of battery in d midway if the phone is connected for some time with the internet.
Processor & Memory:
Both processor and memory hold a special significance in choosing the best 4-inch cell phone. The processor should be the latest one with all major chipsets so that it can perform in a better way. A phone with a good processor but less memory is never an ideal one. So the memory of the phone should also be adequate enough to run some games or movies without any disturbance. Everyone likes the seamless flow of a movie or game while watching/playing and in such cases, memory often plays a very vital role.
Everyone wants the latest operating system on his phone. Some people mark it as a style statement who always love to be updated with the outside world while some are truly in favor of the new operating system to get better performance. Any latest update of the operating system makes a system smoother in various aspects and battery consumption also takes into control.
So, to find the best 4-inch cell phone, these can be checked before buying the same. It might happen that a single phone might not have all the features, in such cases, phone with maximum features should be chosen as the ideal one.
Find the 4-inch cell phones at Amazon.com
Top 5 best 4 inch cellphones are given below:
# RANK 1
Apple iPhone SE 32GB AT&T No-Contract Smartphone - Gray
# RANK 2
BLU Advance A4 -Unlocked Dual Sim Smartphone -Black
- 4. 0" Capacitive touchscreen display: 5MP Main Camera with flash and 2MP front Camera with flash
- 8GB Internal memory 512MB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB. Battery capacity 1350 mAh
- MediaTek 1. 3 GHz Quad-core 6570 processor with Mali-400 GPU
- GSM 2G(850/900/1800/1900), 3G(850/1900)
# RANK 3
Apple iPhone 5C Factory Unlocked Cellphone, 8GB, White
- 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900, 3G: HSDPA 850/900/1700/1900/2100 , 4G: LTE (carrier dependent). Will not work with CDMA carriers like Verizon and Sprint.
- 4" LED-backlit IPS LCDMulti-Touchscreen
- iOS 7 (upgradable), Dual-Core 1.3 GHz Swift (ARM v7-based) Processor, Chipset: Apple A6, PowerVR SGX 543MP3 (triple-core graphics!)
- 8 Megapixel Camera (3264 x 2448 pixels) w/ Autofocus, LED Flash + Front-Facing 1.2 Megapixel Camera w/ FaceTime over Wi-Fi or Cellular + Video
- Internal Memory: 8GB, 1GB RAM
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers). Unlocked cell phones will not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin.
# RANK 4
Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini 8GB J106H/DS Dual Sim Unlocked Phone - Retail Packaging- Black
- 2G: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G:HSDPA 900 / 2100
- 4-inch(480 x 800 pixels) TFT Capacitive Touchscreen
- Android v5.1 (Lollipop), Quad-Core 1.2 GHz Processor, Chipset: Spreadtrum SC8830
- 5 Megapixel Camera (2592 x 1944 pixels) w/ Autofocus + Front-Facing VGA Camera
- Internal Memory: 8GB, 768MB RAM, + microSD Slot Expandable up to 128GB
# RANK 5
RCA M1 Unlocked Cell Phone, Dual Sim, 5Mp Camera, Android 4.4, 1.3Ghz (Black)
- Unlocked dual SIM phone, Android 4.4 (KitKat), 4.0" High Resolution WVGA Display, Dual core 1.3 GHz Processor
- Dual camera, main camera 5MP, front camera 2WMP, HD 720p recording, LED flash, Auto focus, Face detection, Image stabilization;
- 4GB Internal storage, Micro SD expansion to 32GB; last up to 6 hours of talk time, and last up to 360 hours of standby time
- Wi-Fi networking with Wi-Fi Mobile Hotspot and tethering capabilities, GPS for navigation and location services; Bluetooth 3.0,FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack, Speed USB 2.0;
- 3G/HSPA, compatible with GSM networks like ATT, T Mobile, Straight Talk, Cricket, MetroPCS, Net10. No contracts required; International version, available in 190 countries and regions;
Some other top 4 inches cellphones are given below:
Apple iPhone 5s Unlocked Cellphone
The unlocked iPhone 5s Gold is the new age generation phone with the extraordinary features compatible with any GSM cards. It comes with 16GB memory Storage (not expandable) and enough Ram which would not slow down the down and store all your required stuff with ease. Sleek and stylish gold design, Lightweight and thinner than it previous models, iPhone 5s is pocket and user-friendly. You can experience the richness of HD camera (8MP), better voice and sound quality, the smooth touch and no crashing of applications. iPhone 5s has a fingerprint sensor, which was not available in its previous iPhone models. The “Selfie” (front) camera clicks more clear pictures, which can be shared instantly on social platforms through high-speed internet connectivity and network.