Top 65 inch TVs under 2000 dollars are equipped with all the latest features available in TV technology like smart TV, latest LED technology with local dimming and high refresh rate. These TVs are very slim and available from brands like Samsung, LG, Sony and can be used in large rooms. These TVs are good for gaming and watching movies.
Find the top 65 inch TVs under 2000 dollars at Amazon.com
Here we have compiled the list of top 65 inch TVs under 2000 dollars on the basis of Amazon customer reviews, many expert reviews and TVs price in between 1500 dollars to 2000 dollars.
Top 5 best 65 inch TVs under 2000 dollars are given below:
# RANK 1
Samsung Electronics QN65Q7F 65-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart QLED TV (2017 Model)
- Get more than a billion colors and 100% color volume with exclusive new Quantum Dots. Absolutely stunning blacks reveal secrets in the shadows with elite detail.
- Revel in brilliant whites and layers of depth, revealed even in the deepest, darkest nights. That’s Q contrast
- Designed with a no-bezel screen that spills over the edge, the Q looks gorgeous from every side, whether mounted on the wall or on a stand
- Inputs and outputs: HDMI-4, USB-3, Ethernet-1, RF In (Terrestrial/Cable Input) - 1/1 (Common Use for Terrestrial)/0, Digital Audio Out (Optical), Audio Return Channel Support (via HDMI port) - Yes
- Easily access your favorite content and control connected TV devices from one source using the Samsung Smart Remote
# RANK 2
Samsung QN65Q6FN FLAT 65” QLED 4K UHD 6 Series Smart TV 2018
- Product Dimensions: With Stand 56.9" W x 35.8" H x 11.2" D | Without Stand 56.9" W x 2.2" D x 32.8" H
- Q Contrast: Experience dramatic depth from the darkest to brightest scenes
- Q HDR: See colors in movies and shows pop, just as the director intended, in stunning high dynamic range
- Q Style: A thoughtful design with a clean cable solution allows you to focus on a TV without the clutter.
- Ambient Mode: With our new Ambient Mode, you can elevate your living room with decorative content, useful information, your own photos, and even some background music You won’t notice the TV on the wall as it blends perfectly with your décor
- Smart TV with Bixby Voice: A revolutionary way to help find streaming and live TV shows with a universal guide, OneRemote and voice assistance. Sound Output (RMS): 40 Watt. Typical Power Consumption: 124
# RANK 3
Sony XBR65X850F 65-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV
- 4K ULTRA HD: 4K Resolution with High Dynamic Range for incredible detail, brightness, and clarity
- LIFELIKE CONTRAST: Take non HDR content to the next level with the X1 processor and 4K X Reality Pro
- VIBRANT COLORS: Enjoy rich, natural colors with TRILUMINOS display and 4K HDR Super Bit Mapping
- CATCH THE ACTION: Motionflow XR technology gives you on screen action with virtually no motion blur
- GENIUS TV: Our 65 Inches Android TV with Google Assistant is compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home. Back light dimming type:Frame Dimming
- INPUTS: 4 HDMI inputs, 2 USB 2.0, 1 USB 3.0, and 1 composite input; includes hidden cable holder
- INCLUDES: Smart remote, batteries, power cord spec, IR Blaster, instructions, setup guide and stand
- DIMENSIONS: TV with stand 57 1/8 x 35 1/2 x 12 1/2 Inches; TV without stand 57 1/8 x 33 x 2 1/8 Inches
# RANK 4
LG Electronics 65SK9000 65-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV (2018 Model)
- LG SUPER UHD TV with AI (Artificial Intelligence) ThinQ has the Google Assistant built in, so you can control compatible smart home devices using just your voice through the LG Magic Remote. Create a center for your smart home and beyond. Plus it works with Amazon Alexa devices (sold separately).
- α7 Intelligent Processor enhances 4K HDR content for a truly cinematic experience. Enjoy a more lifelike picture with superior depth, sharpness, and remarkably accurate color.
- Full array local dimming results in better picture quality. This more precise local dimming control enhances the contrast and maintains deep black levels while reducing light bleed.
- 4K Cinema HDR on LG SUPER UHD TV with AI ThinQ features comprehensive support of major high dynamic range formats including Dolby Vision, as well as HDR10 and HLG, both with LG’s advanced tone-mapping technology that provides scene-by-scene optimization.
- Dolby Atmos is the same audio technology developed for state-of-the-art cinemas, with immersive sound that appears to come from everywhere, putting you in the middle of all the excitement..Wall mount VESA:300 x 300
- Nano Cell Display has an expanded color gamut to deliver truer colors. It also absorbs unwanted light and reduces reflectivity to assure deeper black levels, even at a wider viewing angle.
- Inputs: 4 HDMI, 3 USB, 1 RF, 1 Composite in, 1 Ethernet, 1 Optical, 1 RS232C (Mini Jack) and Audio Return Channel Support via HDMI. Picture Quality : 3,840 x 2,160
- Dimensions (Wx H x D): TV without stand 57.3" x 32.7" x 2.5", TV with stand: 57.3" x 35.6" x 12.5"
# RANK 5