If you wish to own the best cell phone, get the best and amazing mobile experience through a high-end smartphone running on Android OS. Android is one of those operating systems which is known for its open platform, which means a higher degree of personalization and the maximum apps to enhance your experience. If you are looking for the best android cell phone under 300 dollars you should be ready to get one of the most advanced devices on this planet. As the android is meant to make a device truly customizable and as per your needs, purchasing an Android smartphone makes you sure of great utility.
Processor speeds are one of the core areas of any high-end phones and with the coming of Snapdragon and Qualcomm, the mobile phone market is filled with superior cell phones promising amazing experience right in your hands. The Android Play Store makes sure to keep you engaged for a long time, and if you want to derive the maximum benefit and enjoyment out of it, be sure to have a phone with great battery life. This will ensure you do not have to juice up your phone time and again.
This segment and price point offers various choices which can be sorted out on various grounds like screen size, expandable memory, flash memory, RAM and processor speeds.
If you really wish to get the best you should then think over a phone which has the best features in the form of great battery life, as well as a fast processor which means you will get the best of both worlds.
Check the top android cell phones under 300 dollars at Amazon.com
Top 5 android cell phones under 300 dollars are given below:
# RANK 1
Nokia 6.1 (2018) - Android 9.0 Pie - 32 GB - Dual SIM Unlocked Smartphone (AT&T/T-Mobile/MetroPCS/Cricket/H2O) - 5.5" Screen - Black - U.S. Warranty
- Made from a solid block of aluminum Series 6000, with distinctive two-tone anodized diamond cut edges
- Android One ensures that you have pure, secure and up-to-date Android
- Latest generation Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 mobile platform with 3GB of RAM and 32GB storage. Performance : Octa-core, 2.2 GHz
- Bright, high contrast 5.5” full-hd screen in more Compact screen to body ratio with Corning Gorilla glass
- Fast USB Type-C charging gets you to 50% in only 30 min. WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- 16MP Main Camera with ZEISS optics and dual-tone flash for natural and Vivid images. Note : Refer to the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for Manual.
# RANK 2
Moto X (4th Generation) with Alexa Hands-Free – 32 GB - Unlocked – Super Black - Prime Exclusive
- Pre-installed selection of Amazon apps, including the Amazon Widget, provide Prime members with easy access to daily deals, Prime movies and TV shows, Prime Music, Amazon Photos storage, and more with a single sign-on experience
- Amazon Alexa hands-free: Simply by saying “Alexa” you can play music, hear the news or check the weather wherever you are. Just ask - and Alexa will respond instantly
- IP68 water resistant: Keep your phone protected from accidental spills, splashes and even puddles
- Incredibly sharp images in low light: 12 MP + 8 MP dual rear cameras and 16 MP front-facing camera with selfie flash
- Brilliant 5.2” full HD display, fast 4G LTE speed, 2.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 octa-core processor, 3 GB of RAM, and 32 GB of internal memory with the option to add up to 2 TB of microSD expandable memory
- Enjoy the best of Android with Android 8.0 installed, upgradeable to Android 9
- Unlocked for the freedom to choose your carrier. Compatible with AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon networks and Project Fi. Sim card not included
- Prime members and accounts are limited to the purchase of one of each Prime Exclusive Phone every 12 months
# RANK 3
Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930A AT&T Unlocked Smartphone, (Black Onyx)
- AT&T Branded but is ALSO unlocked for all GSM carriers worldwide (i.e. carriers that use a SIM card), like T-Mobile, H2O, etc. LTE Band include: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 20, 29, 30, 38, 39, 40, 41
- Built-in, defense-grade mobile security with the industry-trusted Samsung Knox platform
- Powerful productivity features so you can work on the move, all day long, on the stunning 5.1-inch Super AMOLED Display
- Light, sleek, elegant design with an all-glass-and-metal chassis that reflects the quality of your organization
- Internal Memory: 32 GB, 4 GB RAM (memory not expandable)
# RANK 4
HUAWEI P20 Lite (32GB + 4GB RAM) 5.84" FHD+ Display, 4G LTE Dual SIM GSM Factory Unlocked Smartphone ANE-LX3 - International Model - No Warranty (Midnight Black)
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - LTE Band 2/4/5/7/12/17/28 - Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) -- Please check compatibility with your carrier prior to purchasing. Also please note, it does not work with Verizon, Sprint etc.
- 32GB, 4 GB RAM - microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot) - Android 8.0 (Oreo) - Octa-core
- Main camera: Dual: 16 MP (f/2.2, 1.0 µm) + 2 MP - Secondary Camera: 16 MP (f/2.0, 1.12 µm), 1080p -Video: 1080p@30fps - Fingerprint (rear-mounted)
- 5.84 inches 1080 x 2280 pixels (~432 ppi density) LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors - Non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery
- Factory Unlocked cellphones are compatible with most of the GSM carriers such as AT&T and T-Mobile, but are not compatible with CDMA carriers such as Verizon and Sprint. International Models do not carry US warranty.
# RANK 5
Essential Phone in Black Moon – 128 GB Unlocked Titanium and Ceramic phone with Edge-to-Edge Display
- The Essential Phone is expertly crafted using titanium and ceramic, with an edge-to-edge Full Display and uses the Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Edge-to-edge Full Display - With the stunning edge-to-edge Full Display on the Essential Phone there's finally a large-screen device that fits comfortably in the palm of your hand; Water and Dust Resistant
- The world’s thinnest dual camera system - The camera system consists of color and monochrome sensors to capture up to 200% more light than traditional phone cameras. This results in stunning images that are rich in color and detail, even in low light
- Accessories that simply click - With the phone's revolutionary magnetic connector, accessories can easily attach to your device so it's future-proof and always up-to-date
- Android 8.1 Oreo now available! Improves phone and camera performance. And it adds lots of useful, new features like Picture-in-Picture, Smart text selection, and more
- Award-winning MQA technology to deliver studio quality music listening on the go. Contrast Ratio: > 1000:1 (typical). Technology: CGS / LTPS
- A 3-month TIDAL HiFi subscription for new and existing Essential Phone customers with access to thousands of MQA tracks. Visit essential.com/audio to redeem the Tidal offer
- Brightness: 500 nits (typical)