There are lots of mobile phones available in the market. Some are basic ones whereas some are of a premium type. The touch phones are always of higher level although due to extensive usage, the prices of such phones have come down to a reasonable one. Nowadays the price of the cell phones is put in such a way that everyone can taste the flavor of a good quality mobile phone. Yes, the prices always depend on the quality as well as on the features of any cell phone. But a reasonable phone with an appropriate price tag is always wanted by a large number of consumers. There are two types of people, one section always goes for high-end phones and the other prefers economic phones. It all depends on the necessity as well as on the financial aspect of a customer. Till now, in an underdeveloped country, sell of standard phones are maximum. So, here are some of the basic features to look into for finding the best budget cell phone.
Obviously, the price is the main aspect of a budget phone and one can only understand his capacity while buying a cell phone. Price should be well matched with the features and facilities given in the mobile phone, else none will buy a less featured phone when others are available at the same price but with more features.
Quality and price are directly proportional in any market economics. More the quality product, higher will be the price of that item. This is applicable to cell phones too. One should not expect the highest quality phone at a budget price, but whatever aspects are there that should be commensurate with the price charged. Then an equilibrium is achieved and the customer will be satisfied.
Nowadays, with more and more companies coming up with newer versions of mobile phones, more features in a phone always get the priority. This is a general tendency to look for as many as features within a budget so that that phone can be used in various aspects. A budget phone with more features is welcome.
After sales, service occupies an important part in any product. It is applicable to mobile phones also. A customer always checks for the assured service provided by the company in his own locality so that, if required, the same can be checked by them. Also, the local service centers might help in repairing some issues developed in the phone.
Overall, to find the best budget cell phone, these aspects should be taken into consideration. It is true that the features will be limited one in a budget phone as companies will only add those features those can be given in certain prices. For better performance, better-priced models are always there. But, one thing to check that whatever features are being offered in a budget phone, that should bear a true value in terms of the price charged for that product. If those are met with authority, then one can easily find the best budget cell phone and can use the same for years.
Check the top budget phones at Amazon.com
Top 5 budget cell phones are given below:
# RANK 1
BLU Advance A6 -Unlocked Dual Sim Smartphone - 6.0” HD Display -Black
- 6.0" Hd display with IPS technology: 8MP Main Autofocus camera with flash and 5MP front Camera with flash
- 8GB Internal memory 1GB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB
- Mediatek 1.3 GHz Quad core 6580 processor with Mali-400 GPU
- Gsm Quad Band 3G(850/1700/1900/2100): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, mobile, Cricket, MetroPCS, Straight Talk, and others
- Purchase any qualifying 2017 BLU smartphone for your chance to win a trip of a lifetime! See below for more details
# RANK 2
BLU R2 PLUS – 4G LTE 5.5” Full HD Unlocked Smartphone – 32GB + 3GB RAM -Black
- Unlocked Dual SIM smartphone; Android 7.0 nougat
- 5.5” Full HD 1080p curved glass display, metal housing design with finger Print scanner
- 13 MP Main Camera with flash + 13 MP selfie Camera with flash and battery is non removable Li-Polymer 3000 mAh
- 32GB Internal memory 3GB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB; Mediatek 1.3 GHz Octa core processor with MALI T720 GPU
- 4G LTE (1/2/3/4/7/12/17/28) 3G(850/900/1700/1900/2100): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, MetroPCS, Straight Talk, and others.
- NOTE: Refer the User Manual before use.
# RANK 3
# RANK 4
Alcatel IdealEXCITE 5044R | (8GB, 1GB RAM) | 5.0" Full HD Display | 5MP Camera | 2050 mAh Battery | Android 7.0 Nougat | 4G LTE Smartphone | (GSM Unlocked)
- DOES THIS DEVICE NEED A SIM CARD: Yes it does Since this device is Unlocked it will work on any GSM Network with a NANO size SIM Card The sim card does NOT come included and you will need to contact your Network Provider to acquire your complimentary Sim card (Free from most Carriers with activating of an account).
- WHAT NETWORK BANDS/FREQUENCIES ARE SUPPORTED: The Ideal Xcite runs on the following Frequencies: GSM: 850, 900, 1800, 1900, 2100 MHz. LTE (FDD): Bands 2, 4, 5, 12.
- HARDWARE SPECKS: 5.0" Crisp & Bright HD Quality Screen, 5 MP Rear W/Flash and 2 MP Front Cameras, 2,050 mAh Removable Battery which on standby lasts up to 20 days as well as 14 hours of talk time, This device has 8 GB of internal memory (5.6 Avail to user) and 1GB of RAM the software on this device is a version of Android 7.0 Nougat and this device weighs 5.4 Oz. CPU – Quad-Core 1.1GHz ARM Cortex-A7 Chipset – Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909 GPU – Qualcomm Adreno 304, 400 MHz
- WHAT DOES UNLOCKED REALLY MEAN: Unlocked devices are compatible with GSM carriers ONLY. I.E. Networks that Use SIM Cards for Service like AT&T and T-Mobile, as well as select prepaid GSM SIM cards (Cricket, H20, Straight Talk, Wal-Mart Family Mobile, NET10), Unlocked Devices will not work with CDMA Carriers, The kinds that don't use sim cards for service like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin.
- !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WILL NOT WORK ON VERIZON OR SPRINT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
# RANK 5
Kyocera DuraForce E6560 16GB Unlocked GSM 4G LTE Military Grade Smartphone w/ 8MP Camera - Black
- 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900, 3G: HSDPA 850/900/1900/2100, 4G: LTE 700/850/1700/1900/2100/2600: ( 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 17)
- THIS PHONE WILL NOT WORK WITH VERIZON NOR SPRINT PHONES
- 4.5" Display Screen. Waterproof smartphone
- Android v4.4.2 (KitKat), QuadCore 1.4 GHz Processor, Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8928 Snapdragon 4
- Internal Memory: 16GB, 2GB RAM microSD Slot Expandable up to 32GB. Make sure the charger/data port, audio jack and card slot covers are properly. seated, with no foreign objects obstructing the seals. Do not spray or immerse your phone in liquids other than fresh water or tap water, such as detergent, beverages, or chlorinated or treated water. Certain liquids such as salt water and chlorinated water are corrosive over time. Should your phone be accidentally exposed to other liquids, rinse the phone gently in clean fresh water. Do not expose your phone to water heated in excess of 104° F (40° C) Your phone is inoperable under water and should be dried as quickly as possible when wet. Do not use the charger/data port for charging, data transmission, etc. until the phone is completely dry. Do not use the headset jack to plug in an accessory until the phone is completely dry. Note: If your phone is unresponsive, press and hold the Power button and both volume buttons down simultaneously for 30 seconds to perform a hard reset (reboot) on your phone.