Cell phones are used for multiple reasons. Some people use it for business purpose, constantly reading and replying emails while other sets of people only use for phone receiving and calling. Apart from all its features, most of the people do one thing in common. Irrespective of age, cell phone users love to play games in their set. In fact, in every cell phone, there will be at least some games – either can be an action game or strategy game or simple road races ones.
To choose the best cell phone for gaming, one needs to look into various aspects. Budget is a big factor same as the display size. The internal architecture also needs to be on par with the latest games, then only it can support any latest game and so on.
Here are a few guidelines for finding out the best cell phone for gaming:
Probably this is the most vital aspect while choosing a cell phone where a variety of games can be played. The processor should be a faster one. Being the brain of the entire system, it helps to have a great coordination among other peripherals. State of the art processors creates a magical environment in which one can play any type of games without any lag. No-one will love to play a road rush game with fragmented display and delayed movement. So choosing a phone with the right processor is one of the major tasks. Any latest processor with several cores for multi-processing is ideal for a gaming phone.
The other most important aspect of a good gaming device. The amount of system memory plays a very vital role in the performance of a smartphone. A medium level smartphone offers 1 GB to 1.5 GB of RAM and the higher models provide 2-3 GB RAM. Obviously, more the RAM, the faster will be the operational speed. The performance will be doubled and applications can load in a great way if RAM is higher in any smartphone. 2 GB to 3 GB RAM is recommended for any sort of games, but 1 GB to 1.5 GB is the minimum requirement.
This depends on the individual preference as there is several cell phones with 4” to 6” display. A 4” phone is easy to carry in all the places, can be put easily inside the pocket, whereas 6” phablets are a visual delight. It’s a treat to watch anything on the big screen. Some people do prefer 5” ones as it is reasonable as well as can fit moderately. Also, the super AMOLED display is better to visualize even in the bright sunshine. Else TFT or LCD screen has to be used. Similarly, in terms of resolution, 1920×1880-pixel density is the ideal most to play any games. Then only the graphics will be looked natural and one can notice every single bit of color. Other display resolutions like 1280 x 720 pixels also can be good options. But a big 6” screen display with super AMOLED display and 1280 x 1080 is the ideal one to play any games. The characters of the game will be alive in such a wonderful phone.
3000 mAh to 4000 mAh batteries are ideal to run any sort of games. One can play nonstop till it ends. If such is not available, then one should not compromise below 2600 mAh, else have to roam with a power bank every time.
There are some other aspects also those need to be taken care of while choosing the best cell phone for gaming. Some prefer Android devices while some users are accustomed to Windows version. Also, one has his own budget and he has to fit the smart phone accordingly. Considering all the options, this can easily be said that if the specifications are best and if it is from a reputed brand, then one can easily choose the best cell phone for gaming without much hassle.
Find the top gaming cellphones at Amazon.com
Top 5 Cell Phones For Gaming are given below:
# RANK 1
(Refurbished) Apple iPhone 7 Matte Black 32GB Verizon Unlocked
- Renewed products look and work like new. These Pre-Owned products have been inspected and tested by Amazon-qualified suppliers, which typically perform a full diagnostic test, replacement of any defective parts, and a thorough cleaning process. Packaging and accessories may be generic. All products on Amazon Renewed come with a minimum 90-day supplier-backed warranty.
- New 12MP camera, optical image stabilization, Quad-LED true Tone Flash, and live Photos LTE Advanced up to 450 Mbps and 802. 11a/b/G/openings/AC Wi-Fi with MIMO iOS 10 and iCloud
- An entirely new camera system. The brightest, most colorful iPhone display ever. The fastest performance and best battery life in an iPhone. Every bit as powerful as it looks.
- 7MP FaceTime HD camera with Retina Flash splash, water, and dust resistant 4K video recording at 30 fps and slo-mo video recording for 1080P at 120 fps touch ID fingerprint sensor built in.
# RANK 2
Huawei P30 Lite (128GB, 4GB RAM) 6.2" Display, AI Triple Camera, Dual-SIM Global GSM Factory Unlocked Phone - Peacock Blue
# RANK 3
Google - Pixel 3a with 64GB Memory Cell Phone (Unlocked) - Just Black
- Capture stunning photos with features like night sight, portrait mode, and HDR Plus.
- Save every photo with free, unlimited storage at high quality through Google photos.
- The Google assistant is the easiest way to get things done – including screening calls.
- The Fast Charging battery delivers up to 7 hours of use with just a 15-minute charge.
- Comes with 3 years of OS and security updates and the custom-built Titan M chip.
- Switch seamlessly and keep all your stuff. Plus your favorite Google apps are built in.
# RANK 4
Huawei P30 Lite (128GB, 4GB RAM) 6.15" Display, AI Triple Camera, 32MP Selfie, Dual SIM Global 4G LTE GSM Factory Unlocked MAR-LX3A - International Version (Midnight Black)
- Factory GSM Unlocked. International Version. DUAL SIM. 128 GB, 4 GB RAM
- 4G LTE Bands LTE B1/B2/B4/B5/B7/B8/B12/B17/B28/B66
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors. 6.15 inches, 89.1 cm2. 1080 x 2312 pixels (~415 ppi density)
- Android 9.0 (Pie). Hisilicon Kirin 710 (12 nm). Octa-core (4x2.2 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.7 GHz Cortex-A53).
- International Model, Does not have US Warranty. Will work with Most GSM SIM cards in U.S. and world Including AT&T, T-Mobile, Etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost.
# RANK 5
Spigen Rugged Armor Designed for Google Pixel 3a Case (2019) - Matte Black
- Resilient Shock Absorption and Carbon Fiber Design
- Flexible TPU case with interior spider-web pattern & Raised lip to protects screen
- Air Cushion Technology for shock absorption
- Tactile buttons for solid feedback and an easy press
- Pixel 3a Case Compatible with Google Pixel 3a (2019)