Cell phones and Internet have become synonymous for quite some time. The ages of all basic phone are over and people are using a smartphone for many purposes. These touch-enabled phones not only look great but also they are a utility product. One can have multiple benefits from such a smartphone. And with an Internet connection in almost all the smartphones, the concept of a smartphone has taken a new dimension. Different age group people do use internet-enabled smartphones and they are doing it with grand success.
There needs to check several aspects of a smartphone before buying and hence, here are the aspects to look in to find the best cell phones for the Internet.
A big sized cellphone is always a big hit in the market for any internet browsing. One can feel comfortable in reading the words and can view images in a better way. That is why 5 inch or 6-inch smartphones are very much popular to work with the internet. Those phones might be tough to use in a single hand, so one can go for 4 inch or 4.5-inch phones. The display will be a bit smaller, but they can be held in the palm without any trouble. Apart from the display, one should take care of resolution of the screen as a bright clear white display is everybody’s choice.
Once hooked on the internet, the batteries are going to exhaust in double speed. Same happens if the phone is connected to a Wi-Fi zone. Battery consumption increases in such cases also. So a better mAh battery is always advisable on the cards. One must look into all the phones with given battery power to decide the best one. But something around 2000 – 3000 mAh as per screen size will be enough to experience the internet on your smartphone for a single day.
Processor & RAM:
The chipset of the phone is utmost important. It can be made of Qualcomm or MediaTek, but the version should be latest and there must be adequate RAM to run the phone. Less amount of RAM often hangs the phone and creates disturbances while browsing any streaming video over the internet. 1 GB RAM is ideal and 2 GB is recommended in such cases.
Android or Windows or iOS:
In this competitive era of the smartphone, two operating systems are ruling the market. One is Windows from the house of Microsoft and the other is Android, exclusively built for smartphones and tablets. Both are having either own pros and cons and people love to work on any of those platforms. But, Android phones are sold in greater number due to its lucid interface and easy operation systems. One can download as many as free apps from the Google store and work on those apps. Apart from windows and Android, one can also choose from the collections of BlackBerry & iOS from Apple and in every case, they will experience a smooth journey.
To sum up the best cell phones for the Internet, these are the vital aspects to look into. Also, there are other features to take care like the front camera option for video conferencing, Wi-Fi to get connected wirelessly and many more. All these aspects have to keep in consideration to find the best cell phone for Internet.
Top 5 cell phones for internet usage are given below:
# RANK 1
SAMSUNG Galaxy S9 G960U 64GB Unlocked GSM 4G LTE Phone w/ 12MP Camera - Midnight Black
- Super Speed Dual Pixel Camera; Music Play Time: AOD off: Up to 90 hours, AOD on: Up to 51 hours
- Infinity Display: Edge to edge immersive screen, enhancing your entertainment experience
- IP68 rating: Withstands splashes, spills, and rain so it can take a dip, worry free
- Battery: AOD off: Up to 326 hours (13.6 days), AOD on: Up to 82 hours (3.5 days)
- Bluetooth v5.0 (LE up to 2 Mbps)
# RANK 2
SAMSUNG Galaxy S9+ Factory Unlocked Smartphone 64GB - Midnight Black
- Super Speed Dual Pixel Camera with Rear Dual Camera
- Infinity Display: edge to edge immersive screen, enhancing your entertainment experience
- IP68 rating: withstands splashes, spills, and rain so it can take a dip, worry free
- Internal Memory 64 GB. Expandable Storage up to 400GB
- Fast Wireless Charging: Avoid the wires and power up quickly by placing your phone on a Fast Wireless Charger
# RANK 3
Apple iPhone X, GSM Unlocked 5.8", 256 GB - Space Gray
- An all‑new 5.8‑inch Super Retina screen with all-screen OLED Multi-Touch display
- 12MP wide-angle and telephoto cameras with Dual optical image stabilization
- Wireless Qi charging
- Splash, water, and dust resistant
- Sapphire crystal lens cover
# RANK 4
Huawei P20 Pro 128GB Single-SIM (GSM Only, No CDMA) Factory Unlocked 4G/LTE Smartphone (Black) - International Version
- For USA Buyers : This Smartphone is compatible/will work with any GSM Networks such as AT&T, T-Mobile. For exact 2G GSM, 3G, 4G/LTE compatibility, please check with your network provider in advance prior to your purchase. This phone WILL NOT WORK with any CDMA Networks such as VERIZON, SPRINT, US CELLULAR.
- Network Compatibility : 2G GSM/EDGE: 850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900 and/or 3GUMTS (WCDMA) / HSPA+ / DC-HSDPA 800(B6) / 800(B19) / 850(B5) / 900(B8) / 1700|2100(B4) / 1900(B2) / 2100(B1) and/or 4G FDD-LTE:700(B12) / 700(B17) / 700(B28) / 800(B18) / 800(B19) / 800(B20) / 850(B5) / 850(B26) / 900(B6) / 900(B8) / 1700|2100(B4) / 1800(B3) / 1800(B9) / 1900(B2) / 2100(B1) / 2600(B7) | TD-LTE : 1900(B39) / 2300(B40) / 2600(B38)
- 6.1" inch, AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colours, 1080 x 2240 pixels,
- 128GB Storage, 6GB RAM | Triple: 40 MP (f/1.8, 27 mm, 1/1.7", OIS) + 20 MP (f/1.6, 27 mm) + 8 MP (f/2.4, 80 mm), Leica optics, 3x optical zoom, phase detection and laser autofocus, LED flash, Front Camera 24MP
- Android 8.1 (Oreo), Hisilicon Kirin 970, Octa-core (4x2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A53), Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
# RANK 5
LG V30 US998 64GB GSM & CDMA Smartphone (AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon) Factory Unlocked
- DOES THIS DEVICE NEED A SIM CARD: Yes it does (NANO Sim card Enclosed) Being that this device is Factory Unlocked from the US Cellular Network it will work on any Network and will support the frequencies that this device was made to support (No preloaded Apps Will be installed and the device will not have any Applications or Bloatware).
- WHAT FREQUENCIES DOES THIS DEVICE SUPPORT: Well this device suports Multi-Band/Multi-Mode and automatically detects which band is the best supported at any given time GSM 850 900 (E-GSM) 1800 (DCS) 1900 (PCS). UMTS B1 (2100) B2 (1900 PCS) B5 (850) B8 (900 GSM), LTE B1 (2100) B2 (1900 PCS) B3 (1800 +) B4 (1700/2100 AWS 1) B5 (850) B7 (2600) B12 (700 ac) B13 (700 c) B20 (800 DD) B25 (1900 +) B66 (1700/2100). CDMA BC0 (800) BC1 (1900 PCS).
- HOW LONG CAN I EXPECT THE BATTERY TO LAST ME: Well the battery size is 3,300 mAh (Non-Removable) which in a Usage time frame means 14 solid hours of streaming at 4G LTE speeds as well it has a Standby time of up to 490 hours before you need to recharge the battery.
- WHAT CAN I EXPECT OUT OF THE BOX: Well the V30 comes running Android 7.1.2 (Nougat) with upgrades available to 8.0.0 Oreo as well as a fast charger where you can charge the device to full in Approx 2 hours as well as compatible with wireless charging (sold separately).
- WHAT CAN YOU TELL ME ABOUT LG 2ND YEAR WARRANTY: LG supports a second year limited warranty for devices purchase only directly from the carrier they do not extend this warranty when purchased from online retailers at heavily discounted rates therefore if you do desire an extended warranty you may purchase one from a site such as SquareTrade as LG only supports their warranty when purchased and paid for the full amount of 9.99 directly from the carrier.