Having a cell phone with modern capabilities to support the functionality of all the advanced apps present in the world is becoming a necessity day by day. With the advancement in the mobile technologies and the cost-cutting efforts of the mobile manufacturers, it has become really easy for a regular user to get all the high-end features in a mobile device, at various price points. If a person wishes to spend under 150 dollars and wants the best cell phone in this category, he should make sure that the phone should have the basic functionality working and also should look at the processing speeds, RAM, flash memory, screen sizes in addition to the platform on which the device is operating. The platform may be of any type, i.e. Android, iOS, Blackberry or other, but a person should make sure that the processor capabilities should at least be of a decent level which can range from MHz’s to high-end Qualcomm processor with a few GHz’s speed in this category.
If you wish to operate the best device at this price point, you have an option of owning a device with a screen size of anywhere between 3 inches to 5 inches. You could get amazing speeds over the device if the device supports 4G speeds which is a common feature at this price point. If you are looking for an enhanced user experience, be sure to buy a device which is running Android 4.4 KitKat which will make sure your device has all the store of updated apps and games. Also look at the screen resolution which should have the least 720p resolution for an enhanced user experience and colors while watching videos.
Check the top cellphones under 150 dollars at Amazon.com
Top 5 cellphones under 150 dollars are given below:
# RANK 1
Moto E (4th Generation) - 16 GB - Unlocked (AT&T/Sprint/T-Mobile/Verizon) - Black - Prime Exclusive
- Pre-installed selection of Amazon apps, including the Amazon Widget, provide Prime members with easy access to daily deals, Prime movies and TV shows, Prime Music, Amazon Photos storage, and more with a single sign-on experience
- Fast 4G LTE speed, 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 quad-core processor, 2 GB RAM with 16 GB internal memory and support for up to 128 GB microSD card
- Brilliant 5” HD display with water-repellent screen
- 5 MP front-facing camera and 8 MP rear-facing camera with flash
- Fingerprint sensor that unlocks the phone
- Enjoy the best of Android 7.1 Nougat
- Unlocked for the freedom to choose your carrier. Compatible with AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, and Verizon networks. Sim card not included
- Prime members and accounts are limited to the purchase of one of each Prime Exclusive Phone every 12 months
# RANK 2
BLU Vivo XL3 Plus - 6.0” HD+18:9 Display Smartphone with Qualcomm Snapdragon – Black
- 6.0” HD+ 18:9 Widescreen Display; Premium Metal design and 83% Screen-to-body Ratio
- 13MP PDAF Main Camera with flash + 16MP Super Selfie Camera with flash
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 1.4GHz Quad Core; 32GB Internal memory 3GB RAM; MicroSD up to 64GB
- Fingerprint Sensor, Android 7.1.2 Nougat
- 4G LTE, (1/2/3/4/5/7/12/17/28), 3G HSPA+ (850/900/1700/1900/2100): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, MetroPCS, Straight Talk, and others. Not compatible with CDMA network
# RANK 3
# RANK 4
Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime (16GB) 5.0" 4G LTE GSM Dual SIM Factory Unlocked International Version, No Warranty G532M/DS (Black)
- 5. 0-inch shad 540x960 pixels TFT Screen, Android 6. 0. 1 Marshmallow, Quad-core 1. 4 GHz
- 16 GB ROM, 1. 5 GB RAM, micros, up to 256 GB, 8 MP Main Camera f/2. 2 with Flash, 5MP Rear Camera
- 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 17(700), 28(700); 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - Compatible with Most U. S. GSM SIM Card Carriers
- International Model Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, Metrics, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost
# RANK 5
Asus ZenFone 3 ZE520KL 32GB Sapphire Black, 5.2-inch, Dual Sim, 3GB Ram, Unlocked International Model
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers such as AT&T and T-Mobile, but are not compatible with CDMA carriers such as Verizon and Sprint.
- Please check if your GSM cellular carrier supports the bands for this model before purchasing, LTE may not be available in the US as this is the imported international model: 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2, 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 / 800, 4G bands: LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 18(800), 19(800), 26(850), 28(700), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500).
- This device may not include a US warranty as some manufacturers do not honor warranties for international items Please contact the seller for specific warranty information.
- The box contains: Your new device, USB cable, Charger (may be foreign) If so, a FREE US adapter will be included, Documentation.
- 5.2 inches, Super IPS+ capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors. Dual SIM; Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625, Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU. 32GB ROM, 3GB RAM; Supports Micro-SD up to 128GB, Main Camera: 16 MP, f/2.0, laser/phase detection autofocus, OIS (4-axis), dual-LED (dual tone) flash; Front Camera: 8 MP.