Guitars rule the musical world obviously and it is an overwhelming task to choose the right one from them. Guitars are of different types based on their price, model, style, design, and sound. Choosing the right one out there is a challenging task. If you are beginner then you may need a basic model whereas your level of proficiency is intermediate or advanced then you may be in need of a better model that supports your musical thirst. People always end up in paying more thinking that expensive products would be of best quality. Though that is right still, when it comes to the guitar you need to buy the one that you are in need of and that supports your talent level. Here we are to discuss how to choose the best guitar under the budget of $1000. As the budget restricted is good, we have the best models of guitars in this budget.
Here are the factors we should look forward to buying a guitar under 1000 dollars.
Appearance: This plays an initial role and it’s obvious that your guitar should look cool, trendy and stylish. So choose accordingly.
Ease of Play: Ease of play is much more important than and it is for this, we have chosen to buy a particular brand and model guitar. Hence it is better if you play and work on it twice and check it up thoroughly before you purchase it.
Solid construction: Construction is the base of the guitar and it decides the sound factor of the instrument. So it is good to choose the one with good solid construction.
Find the top electric guitars under 1000 dollars at Amazon.com
Top 5 electric guitars under 1000 dollars are given below:
# RANK 1
PRS Paul Reed Smith SE Custom 24 Left-Handed Electric Guitar with Gig Bag, Whale Blue
- Maple top and Mahogany back
- Rosewood Fretboard with bird Inlays (24 Frets)
- Prs patented molded tremolo Bridge
- 85/15 “s” pickups paired with a volume, push/pull tone control, and 3-way blade pickup selector
- Includes Gig Bag
# RANK 2
Fender American Special Telecaster, Maple Fingerboard, Vintage Blonde
- Loaded with a two Texas Special Tele pickups, the American Special Telecaster delivers classic and contemporary tones that are perfect for Blues, Country, Rock, and Pop
- With a 9; 5" freeboard radius, Jumbo frets, and a satin-finished neck, the American Special Tele offers easy string-bending and a fast, modern feel
- Little extras like the Grease bucket tone circuit (rolls off high frequencies without adding bass), and a deluxe Fender gig bag make this an exceptional buy
# RANK 3
Schecter 1922 Hellraiser Hybrid C-1 TBB Electric Guitars
- Combination of Hell raiser and SLS guitars
- Quilted maple sculptured arc top
- Armed with EMG"s 57/66 Active hum-buckers
- Compound radius ebony fiberboard
- Carbon fiber binding and glow-in-the-dark side dots
# RANK 4
Yamaha RevStar RS720B Electric Guitar - Bigsby Tremolo with Gig Bag, Ash Grey
- Alnico 5 magnet, brass baseplate and under wound polyurethane wire for clear, ringing, low-output tone
- VT5+; Vintage output Filter Tron-style pickup with satin nickel cover
- Mahogany Body with Flamed Maple Top
- Locking Die cast Tuners, Tune-O-Matic Bridge, Bigsby B-50 Tailpiece
- 3-Way Lever, Dry Switch (Tone Push-pull)
# RANK 5
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Electric Guitar (Black Cherry, Left Handed)
- Set-Neck w/ Ultra Access
- Quilted Maple Top
- EMG Active 81TW/89 pickups
- Mahogany Body
- Limited Lifetime Guarantee