So, you have decided to pick an electric guitar and have decided to shred like one of the pros. While mastering the guitar, you are not happy with the feat, but after few jamming sessions, you feel that there is a need to find the right guitar for yourself. At times, it really becomes hard and you have to deal with it. So, while buying an electric guitar under 150 dollars, there is a need to check on all the components such as body styles, pickups, necks, bridges, wood types and also the model. So, if you are buying an electric guitar, don’t concern yourself too much thinking about all the elements. Here is the simple guide to looking at the things:
• Body styles and pickups: The very first thing to look at is the body style and the pickups. The body style can be solid, semi-hollow and hollow. You have the potential to select the best playing instrument which is more suited for specific genres. This is another element you need to grab your eyes at.
• Bridges and vibration: This is located near the back of the guitar that anchors the strings and helps you transfer the vibration to the guitar’s body. You have to look at this and make sure that you select the best in everything.
• The best sound: When a guitar is concerned, the very first thing you search for is the quality sound. It should be capable of producing the quality of sound which is needed.
These features are worth looking at. You should never miss them while buying an electric guitar under 150 dollars.
Find the top electric guitars under 150 dollars at Amazon.com
Top 5 electric guitars under 150 dollars are given below:
# RANK 1
LyxPro 39 inch Electric Guitar Kit Bundle with 20w Amplifier, All Accessories, Digital Clip On Tuner, Six Strings, Two Picks, Tremolo Bar, Shoulder Strap, Case Bag Starter kit Pack Full Size
- COMPLETE GUITAR SET | Ultimate Starter Package Includes Full Size Guitar & All the Parts & Equipment They Need to Rock Straight Out the Box | Perfect Choice for Novice & Intermediate Players
- 39 INCH ELECTRIC GUITAR | Perfect for beginner and intermediate players Plug In Guitar Features High-Quality Materials Including Premium Rosewood Fingerboard, Canadian Maple Neck, Volume/Tone, S-S-S pickups, Knobs & More
- 20 WATT AMPLIFIER WITH CABLE | Pack Includes 20W Amp with Built In Speaker, Headphone Jack & AUX Input for Playing Along to Music on Phone or MP3 Player | Integrated Controls Include Gain, Bass, Treble, Volume & Grind
- DIGITAL TUNER & ACCESSORIES | Battery-Operated Mini Clip-On Tuner & Instruction Book Teaches Kids to Tune Their Guitar for Best Sound Quality | Kit Also Comes with  Steel Strings,  Picks & Comfortable Shoulder Strap
- GIVE THE GIFT OF BEAUTIFUL MUSIC | All-in-One Set for Dummies is a Budding Musician’s Dream | From Home to School to Lessons, Learning the Guitar Has Never Been So Easy! | Perfect Present for Christmas, Birthday & Beyond
# RANK 2
C-1 SGR by Schecter Beginner Electric Guitar - Midnight Satin Black (Amazon Exclusive)
- Arch Top Carved Body Electric Guitar (incudes gig bag)
- Maple Neck with Rosewood Fretboard
- Pearloid Dots with 12th fret Custom Inlay
- Black Chrome Hardware
# RANK 3
Epiphone Les Paul Special VE (Ebony)
- Vintage Worn Finish
- Epiphone Open Coil Humbuckers
- Classic Black Speed Knob Controls
- 60s SlimTaper-D Profile Okoume Neck
# RANK 4
Squier by Fender Mini Strat - Rosewood Fingerboard - Torino Red
- ¾ Body size and 22.75” Scale Length
- Maple neck with "C"-Shaped profile and 20-fret rosewood Fingerboard
- Three single-coil Stratocaster pickups with five-way switching
- Vintage-style strings-thru-body Hardtail Stratocaster Bridge
- 1- year Warranty included
# RANK 5
Maestro by Gibson Electric Guitar Starter Package, Vintage Sunburst
- This classic single cutaway body shape is made of Linden and has a maple veneer.
- The bolt on neck is made of maple with a natural satin finish. The fingerboard is rosewood with dot inlays.
- With chrome hardware, this guitar has a wrap-around tailpiece with black speed knobs and one screaming humbucker pickup.
- NOTE: Kindly refer the User Manual from the Technical Specification before use which is highly recommended.