You have decided to buy something for you after doing a lot of savings. Then nothing can actually stop you and even haunt you. Learning to play guitar can be fun, but when it comes to buying one, you have multiple questions playing hide-and-seek. At times, the beginner guitar can be quite expensive. So, when you are supposed to deal with buying one, you have to make sure that there are enough resources available to you. But no worries, here are the simple guides that will help you to look for when you are buying your electric guitar under 150 dollars.
Checking the Fretboard: When you decide to get an electric guitar make sure that all the frets are lined up together. There shouldn’t be any damage on the fretboard.
Checking the action: Make sure that you check the action while buying an electronic guitar. The action is any space between the fretboard and the strings. You should get the electronic guitar after you are comfortable with this action.
Checking of the pick-ups: There is a need to see the pickups. Pickups are the plaques that are the strings where you strum. Then you have to pick up the sound and translate it out.
A pistol is a good option: You can get a piston along with the electronic guitar. This is included in your budget and no overheads are involved.
So, the very next time you go on searching for an electronic guitar under 200 dollars, make sure that you go through this guide before fetching one.
Find the top electric guitars under 200 dollars at Amazon.com
Top 5 electric guitars under 200 dollars are given below:
# RANK 1
Epiphone Les Paul Electric Guitar Player Pack (Vintage Sunburst)
- Epiphone's Les Paul Player Pack has everything you need to start playing guitar right away
- It includes a genuine Les Paul Special-II LTD guitar featuring two classic hum bucker pickups and a 10-watt Electra guitar amp with a 10ft guitar cable
- Epiphone also includes a clip-on headstock chromatic tuner, a guitar strap, medium picks, and an easy-to-carry gig bag
- And best of all for new players, the Les Paul Player Pack comes with free downloadable guitar lessons from media
# RANK 2
# RANK 3
Epiphone SG Special Electric Guitar, Cherry
- Body & Neck: Mahogany; Color: Cherry Red
- Neck Profile: SlimTaper “D”; Scale length: 24.75 Inch
- Fingerboard: “dot” inlays; Tuners: Premium 14:1
- Neck Joint: Bolt-on w/tapered heel, 4-bolt recessed
- Strings: D’Addario 10, 13, 17, 26, 36, 46; Tailpiece: StopBar & Hardware: Nickel
- Controls: 1-master volume, 1 master-tone with KillPot; Bridge: LockTone Tune-O-Matic
- Neck Pickup: 650R humbucker; Bridge Pickup: 700T humbucker
# RANK 4
Squier by Fender Mini Strat Electric Guitar - Black Bundle with Amplifier, Instrument Cable, Tuner, Strap, Picks, Austin Bazaar Instructional DVD, and Polishing Cloth
# RANK 5
Jackson JS22-7 Dinky DKA 7-String Electric Guitar Satin Black
- Dinky JS Series seven-string
- Arch-top basswood body
- Bolt-on maple neck
- 16"-radius rosewood fingerboard
- 24 jumbo frets and "piranha" inlays