While hitting the right notes on an electronic guitar, the very first thing that creates a tingling sensation in your mind is that you want to buy it. The musicians actually feel tempted by having the right guitar well reserved with them. There are times when you decide to gift them; there are many things you have to look at because it is a player’s aspiration. From a wide selection of guitars, you have to aim for something worth full yet giving you a soothing sensation to your ears.
Here are the elements you should go on searching for the electric guitars fewer than 300 dollars
The body types: Look for the electric guitar with the body type. There are three body types you should look for: the solid body, the hollow body, and the semi-hollow body. This is one of the most important things, you should look at.
Pickups and the electronics: Another basic thing you should look at is the pickup design and the electronics. With the single-coil pickup, you can get an idea about the fine wire which has been wrapped around. Look for the cuts through the dense band sounds too.
Neck construction: You should look for the neck construction as well. It includes the fretboard and headstock on which the tuners are mounted.
Bridges and tailpieces: You should look at the tailpieces along with the best bridges. They should be the finest because they are extremely essential.
Warranty: You should look whether the dealer is actually providing with the warranty or not. In case, you have to mend it, then warranty card helps you in everything.
Find the top electric guitars under 300 dollars at Amazon.com
Top 5 electric guitars under 300 dollars are given below:
# RANK 1
Epiphone Les Paul Electric Guitar Player Pack (Vintage Sunburst)
- Epiphone's Les Paul Player Pack has everything you need to start playing guitar right away
- It includes a genuine Les Paul Special-II LTD guitar featuring two classic hum bucker pickups and a 10-watt Electra guitar amp with a 10ft guitar cable
- Epiphone also includes a clip-on headstock chromatic tuner, a guitar strap, medium picks, and an easy-to-carry gig bag
- And best of all for new players, the Les Paul Player Pack comes with free downloadable guitar lessons from media
# RANK 2
Squier by Fender 300500523 Deluxe Stratocaster Electric Guitar - Daphne Blue - Maple Fingerboard
- Basswood body w/ gloss polyurethane finish
- C-shape maple neck with 9.5 in radius, maple fingerboard and 22 medium jumbo frets
- Three Duncan Designed Single-Coil Pickups
- Synchronous Twin-Pivot Tremolo
- Master volume, 2 tone controls and a 5-position selector switch
# RANK 3
ESP LTD EC100AT Electric Guitar (Amazon Exclusive)
- The EC-100AT BLK has a Basswood Body with a Maple Neck and a Rosewood Fingerboard.
- It has a Bolt-On Neck with 24 Extra Jumbo Frets and a Thin-U Neck Contour
- It has a 24.75" Scale and a TOM Bridge & Tailpiece
- The pickups are Passive ESP Designed LH-150(b)/LH-150(n)
- The controls are Vol/Vol/Tone with a 3-way toggle switch
# RANK 4
Slash "AFD" Signature Les Paul Special-II
- The Les Paul "AFD" Special-II guitar is equipped with new Ceramic plus Hum bucking pickups with a AAA Flame Maple top with a cherry Mahogany back.
- The Slash Les Paul Special-II has a bound body with a build in Shadow pickup ring E-Tuner.
- This Outfit also comes with a Custom Gig bag with a Snake pit logo and Slash Signature Dunlop To text picks. Epiphone also offers the award winning E-media online lessons and a guitar strap and cord.
# RANK 5
Squier by Fender Affinity Series Stratocaster Beginner Electric Guitar Pack - HSS - Candy Apple Red
- Pack Includes Squier Guitar, 15 Watt Guitar amplifier, picks, Cable, and strap
- Engineered to capture the Essential recipe that makes Fender special
- Stop Dreaming and start playing with this all inclusive beginner Guitar bundle
- Designed and backed by Fender one of the most trusted names in musical instruments for over 60 years
- 1 Year Warranty Included