So, what makes you happy? A guitar near a bonfire or a guitar on the stage it can be any of the two options. But in both the cases, the end result is having a good guitar. Well, you have got your first salary and you decide to buy a guitar under 700 dollars for yourself. But the very first thing you are uncertain is what the features you want in your guitar are? It matters a lot because you are going to keep these memories the lifetime. So, here is a small guide that will help you.
The neck of the guitar: Always make sure that you find the best neck in the electronic guitars. The neck of the guitar is connected to the guitar body and also that terminates the headstock. In most of the cases, the guitar uses set neck. This actually means that the neck is glued on the body of the guitar. So, there is a need to see the best fit.
The best body type: While searching for an electric guitar, you should select the best body type guitar you want because ultimately, you are going to play and that should be feasible according to you.
The brand you want to select: Since, now the budget is 700 dollars, so you should select the best in everything. The brands in the guitar also count. So, select the guitar based on the brand too.
Find the top electric guitars under 700 dollars at Amazon.com
Top 5 electric guitars under 700 dollars are given below:
# RANK 1
Yamaha Pacifica PAC611VFM RTB Solid-Body Electric Guitar, Root beer
- Solid Alder Body with a Flamed Maple Top
- Maple Neck with Tinted Finish & Rosewood Fingerboard
- Wilkinson VS50-6 Bridge
- Grover Locking Tuners & Graphtec Nut
- Seymour Duncan SP90-1 & Custom 5 Trembucker w/ Coil Tapping
# RANK 2
Yamaha RevStar RS502 Electric Guitar with Gig Bag, Billet Green
- Alnico V magnet, German silver baseplate and plain enamel wire for clear, vintage tone with bite
- VP5+ Vintage output P-90 with satin nickel plated cove
- Mahogany Body with Maple Top
- Die cast Tuners, Adjustable Wraparound Bridge
- 3-Way Lever, Dry Switch (Tone Push-pull)
# RANK 3
Fender Standard Stratocaster Electric Guitar - Flamed Maple Top - Pau Ferro Fingerboard, Tobacco Sunburst
- The standard Series is the perfect choice for any musician looking to upgrade to a professional level instrument
- The “C” shaped Tinted neck provides Universal comfort and elegant styling
- Achieve the classic iconic tones that only a Fender Stratocaster with three single-coil pickups can provide
- Vintage-style synchronized tremolo Bridge with a High-Mass block provide increased Sustain and Enhanced tuning stability
- Extreme elegance provided by the Flame Maple top.
# RANK 4
PRS Paul Reed Smith SE Custom 24 Electric Guitar with Gig Bag, Fire Red Burst
- Maple top and Mahogany back
- Rosewood Fretboard with bird Inlays (24 Frets)
- Prs patented molded tremolo Bridge
- 85/15 “s” pickups paired with a volume, push/pull tone control, and 3-way blade pickup selector
- Includes Gig Bag
# RANK 5
Yamaha SLG200NW Nylon String Classical Silent Guitar
- Nylon strings with wider string spacing for classical players
- The SLG is the perfect instrument for practice, travel or stage use – any time an acoustic guitar just won’t do.
- Near-silent performance makes discrete practice simple
- Yamaha’s exclusive SRT-Powered pickup system gives incredibly natural acoustic tone through headphones or line-out
- Studio-quality on-board effects enhance your playing to perfectio and line-in functionality makes jamming easy