Every single soul in this world loves music and us human being is no exception. A guitar is one such instrument that helps to produce music. Guitar has once been a dream for the practicing musicians due to its cost. But today due to the development of the technology and the awareness, today every middle-class people can even buy a good quality guitar to bring their children’s dream come true. The developed technology has left us option less to decide Electric Guitar because of its specifications and features.
Now let us discuss on what are the specifications and features we need to look in while buying an Electric Guitar.
Shape: These guitars are available in three varieties based on shape –
i. ) solid body,
ii.) hollow body and
iii.) semi-hollow body.
So you can choose the right one according to your choice.
Neck: Neck is the most important part of a guitar as it connects with the body that helps in holding as well as producing quality sounds. This neck material is usually made up of two types of woods. One is Maple which is dense, strong and hard, very bright with great sustain. And another type of wood is Mahogany that is Very warm and fat sound. Out of these two, you can choose the one based on the specific type of sound you produce.
Budget: This is the major deciding factor in any object and so the same way here too. Based on the amount of money you could afford, you can choose the best brand electric guitar and enjoy your musical journey.
Find the top electric guitars at Amazon.com
Top 5 electric guitars are given below:
# RANK 1
Epiphone Les Paul Electric Guitar Player Pack (Vintage Sunburst)
- Epiphone's Les Paul Player Pack has everything you need to start playing guitar right away
- It includes a genuine Les Paul Special-II LTD guitar featuring two classic hum bucker pickups and a 10-watt Electra guitar amp with a 10ft guitar cable
- Epiphone also includes a clip-on headstock chromatic tuner, a guitar strap, medium picks, and an easy-to-carry gig bag
- And best of all for new players, the Les Paul Player Pack comes with free downloadable guitar lessons from media
# RANK 2
C-1 SGR by Schecter Beginner Electric Guitar - Midnight Satin Black (Amazon Exclusive)
- Arch Top Carved Body Electric Guitar (incudes gig bag)
- Maple Neck with Rosewood Fretboard
- Pearloid Dots with 12th fret Custom Inlay
- Black Chrome Hardware
# RANK 3
SX Lap 2 Ash NA Electric Lap Steel Guitar w/Stand & Bag
- Full Size, 36 Frets, Lap Steel Guitar
- Free Detachable Lap Steel Stand & Carry Bag Included
- American Swamp Ash Body with Maple Fretboard
- Diecast Chrome Tuners, Volume and Tone Controls
- Standard P90 Pickup
# RANK 4
Epiphone SG Special with Chrome Hardware and KillPot, Cherry
- Body & Neck: Mahogany; Color: Cherry Red
- Neck Profile: SlimTaper “D”; Scale length: 24.75 Inch
- Fingerboard: “dot” inlays; Tuners: Premium 14:1
- Neck Joint: Bolt-on w/tapered heel, 4-bolt recessed
- Strings: D’Addario 10, 13, 17, 26, 36, 46; Tailpiece: StopBar & Hardware: Nickel
- Controls: 1-master volume, 1 master-tone with KillPot; Bridge: LockTone Tune-O-Matic
- Neck Pickup: 650R humbucker; Bridge Pickup: 700T humbucker
# RANK 5
Jackson JS22-7 Dinky DKA 7-String Electric Guitar Satin Black
- Dinky JS Series seven-string
- Arch-top basswood body
- Bolt-on maple neck
- 16"-radius rosewood fingerboard
- 24 jumbo frets and "piranha" inlays