For a gamer, the final output goes a long way to make the experience complete. Now if you are an avid gamer and like most gamers, you want to choose a television which will not only be for those movies, ball games, and sit-coms but also to enjoy your gaming habits on a bigger screen, then there are a few things which you must keep in mind when you choose your model.
Of course, if your budget is sky high then you have a plethora of options. But if you want to meet your needs all under 500 dollars, some features must receive your consideration.
In this range, you will have the options of screen sizes between 32 inches to 50 inches. Available with wall mounts, these can easily be fitted into your living or bedroom.
Choose a model which offers you brighter colors. This means you need to choose your backlighting well. Also, aim for the set which offers you a high refresh rate. This ensures smooth motion sequences, an essential feature especially while playing high action games. A refresh rate of 60 Hz to 120 Hz will be ideal for your gaming television set.
Connection via USB ports and HDMI ports along with to make your device completely. Web-based services, built-in WiFi, Internet connectivity, are important aspects as they will enable you to play games online as well as connect to the online gaming community.
Added accessories like speakers, sound enhancers, color enhancers, will make your TV watching as well as gaming experience a memorable one.
Find the top gaming TVs under 500 dollars at Amazon.com
Top 5 gaming TVs under 500 dollars are given below:
# RANK 1
TCL 43S517 43-Inch 4K Ultra HD Roku Smart LED TV (2018 Model)
- Your purchase includes One TCL 43-Inch 4K Ultra HD Roku Smart LED TV, 2018 Model – 43S517, One start guide, one Remote control Roku TV RC580 with batteries
- TV dimensions: Without stand- 37.8" W x 22.1" H x 2.9" D. With Stand- 37.82" W x 24" H x 8.4" D. Weight without stand: 18.5 lbs. Screen size: 43” Diagonal
- Inputs: AV Input Composite + L&R Video, RF Input (NTSC, ATSC) 1, Ethernet 1, USB 1 USB 2.0, HDMI 3 HDMI 2.0 w/HDCP 2.2 (1 ARC), SPDIF Digital Audio Optical 1, Audio Output Headphone 1
- Pairs 4K ultra HD picture clarity with the contrast, color, and detail of Dolby Vision high dynamic range (HDR) for the most lifelike picture. With the combination of 4K ultra HD, HDR support, a dedicated game mode, and an amazingly low input lag, this is one of the best reviewed gaming TVs out there!
- Smart functionality offers access to thousands of streaming channels featuring more than 500,000 movies and TV episodes via Roku TV. Contrast Control Zones is not included in 5 Series.
# RANK 2
LG Electronics 49UK6300PUE 49-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV (2018 Model)
- Dimensions (Wx H x D): TV without stand 43.7" x 25.6" x 3.2", TV with stand: 43.7" x 27.8" x 9.3"
- LG UHD TVs with AI (Artificial Intelligence) ThinQ become the hub for your connected smart devices. Beyond apps and entertainment, LG AI TV uses intelligent voice control to create a hub for the smart home and beyond
- The multi format 4K high dynamic range support includes HDR10 and HLG, both with LG’s advanced tone mapping technology that provides scene by scene optimization
- The IPS technology in LG TV uses in plane switching to deliver rich colors and a strong contrast Ratio that remain Consistent at wide viewing angles
- Inputs: 3 HDMI, 2 USB, 1 RF, 1 Composite in shared with component, 1 Ethernet, 1 Optical and Audio Return Channel Support via HDMI.Bluetooth:4.2
- Refresh Rate - TruMotion 120 (Native 60Hz); Wi-Fi Built In: Yes (802.11ac)
# RANK 3
# RANK 4
Sony KD43X720E 43-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV (2017 Model)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 38.3" x 22.5" x 2.9", TV with stand: 38.3" x 24.5" x 9.7"
- Resolution 2160p (4K).Smart functionality gives you access to your favorite apps and content. With YouTube and Netflix buttons built into the remote, you are one click away from endless entertainment.
- Pairs 4K Ultra HD picture clarity with the contrast, color, and detail of High Dynamic Range (HDR) for the most lifelike picture.
- Wi-Fi standard: Wi-Fi certified 802.11b/g/n. Edge-lit LED produces good picture quality with sleek slim design. AC 110-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- 60Hz native refresh rate plus Motionflow XR allows fast moving action scenes to be seen with virtually no motion blur
- Inputs: 3 – HDMI, 3 - USB2.0, 1 – Component/Composite Hybrid, 1 – Composite
- In the box: AC power adapter, Mini-plug Video Adapter, Remote Control (RMT-TX300U), Batteries (R03), AC Power Cord (US, 2pin, Pigtail, Straight), Operating Instructions, Quick Setup Guide / Supplement CUE (GA), Table Top Stand (Separate, assemble required)
# RANK 5
Sceptre Curved 55-Inch 4K Ultra High Definition 3840 x 2160 UHD LED TV C558CV-U (Metal Black 2018)
- 55" 4K UHDTV Curved TV
- Ultra High Definition 3840x2160
- HDMI 2.0 & HDCP 2.2
- MEMC 120 (Motion Estimation and Motion Compensation)
- USB Port