There are some watches that are meant for use and throw and there are timeless pieces such as these that passed down from generation to generation. These are watches that many doubt to be faked, of course with people who know about quality notice it right away. As these are not the ones that can be afforded by an average person, these watches are guaranteed to inspire jealousy in anyone. These luxury watches differ from other not only in their quality, but they stand out on their appearance as well as endurance and durability and name.
Here is a list of some features that make luxury watches standout from the rest –
The Company may at least offer more than two to five years of warranty, but watches that are more twenty to thirty thousand dollars tend to work perfectly fine over decades, even with slightly rough handling.
Big brand names –
This may not be a priority for an average person, but if you are willing to throw bucks, buy a watch that has a quality brand name attached to it so that it makes a good statement, especially when you have to dress to impress.
A luxury wristwatch at such price must have Swiss quartz movement.
Many wristwatches in this category are bound to have real gold or platinum body which makes a huge difference in noticeability of a watch.
Water resistance –
Of course, luxury wrist watches such as these have the minimum 200 M water resistance and most of them can be worn during scuba diving.
Everything from scratch resistance sapphire crystal glass, and case and band material are specially made to endure time.
Find the top luxury watches for men at Amazon.com
Top 5 luxury watches for men are given below:
# RANK 1
TAG Heuer Men's WAY1111.BA0910 Silver-Tone Stainless Steel Watch
- Dive watch in brushed stainless steel featuring unidirectional bezel and white dial with date window
- 40 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Swiss quartz movement with analog display
- Stainless steel bracelet with fold-over clasp
- Water resistant to 300 m (984 ft): In general, suitable for mixed-gas diving
# RANK 2
Baume & Mercier Men's BMMOA10111 Clifton Analog Display Swiss Automatic Brown Watch
- Grey dial with rose gold-toned hands and alternating arabic numeral and index hour markers
- Stainless steel case with a brown alligator leather strap
- Swiss-automatic movement
- Case diameter: 43mm
- Water resistant to 165 feet
# RANK 3
TAG Heuer Men's WAY1110.BA0910 300 Aquaracer Stainless Steel Watch
- Stainless steel watch in brushed finish featuring round black dial with luminous hands/markers, numbered unidirectional bezel, and screw-down crown
- 41 mm stainless steel case with synthetic-sapphire dial window
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Stainless steel band with foldover push-button clasp
- Water resistant to 300 m (984 ft)
# RANK 4
TW Steel Men's Watch TW927
# RANK 5
TW Steel Men's CE1007 CEO Canteen Brown Leather White Chronograph Dial Watch
- Quartz movement
- White chronograph dial
- Stainless steel case black leather band
- Mineral crystals
- Water-resistant to 330 feet (100 M)