Being a popular household appliance, it has become absolutely necessary to have a refrigerator in your kitchen. With the considerably large number of options that you may find online while searching for the best, you might face difficulties as you are not aware of the features and the technical details that you should be looking for.
While your budget may vary, you should do your best in a bid to be able to avail the top class refrigerator within your budget.
Here are some points that should be good enough to help you with your purchase:
Energy Star: More you save energy, more you add to your pocket meaning that purchasing an energy star rated refrigerator will pave the path for you to save money on electric bills.
Capacity: You should buy a refrigerator with a capacity that is proportionate to your family size. If you live by yourself, it just does not make sense to buy a large refrigerator.
Ice Maker and Water Dispenser: Having the ice maker and water dispenser in your refrigerator makes it convenient for you to have both ice and water instantly.
StreamLine Look: You can easily have a streamlined appeal if you buy consider buying a refrigerator with counter depth. It just makes it feasible for you to have easy access to the contents contained within the refrigerator.
Frost Free: Catering to the need of having low maintenance operation, the frost-free refrigerators have become the first choice for many.
Go for Platinum or Steel: If you want to add elegance to your picturesque kitchen, go for either platinum or stainless steel made a refrigerator.
Find the top refrigerators at Amazon.com
Top 5 refrigerators are given below:
# RANK 1
Midea 3.1 Cu. Ft. Compact Refrigerator, WHD-113FSS1 - Stainless Steel
- Your purchase includes One Midea 3.1 Cu. Ft. Compact Refrigerator, WHD-113FSS1 model in Stainless Steel
- Refrigerator dimensions: 3.1 Cu Ft inner space | 18.50” W x 19.37” D x 32.95” H | Product weight: 52.20 lbs
- The internal refrigerator temperature range from 32F to 50F and the freezer temperatures range from -11.2F to 5F
- Conveniently set your fridge door to open to the left or right, depending on the layout of your kitchen
- Energy Star Rated, UL Energy Certification
# RANK 2
Kenmore Elite 79043 24.1 cu. ft. Bottom Freezer Refrigerator in Stainless Steel, includes delivery and hookup
- Item includes room of choice delivery, unboxing, item hook-up (including required parts) and free optional haul-away at checkout
- 24.1 cubic foot capacity with bottom freezer. Full width pantry drawer; split adjustable shelves
- Multi Air Flow technology uses venting to help balance cool air throughout the whole fridge, even the door space
- Gallon storage bins; Tilt-N-Store door bin. Kilowatt Hours per Year : 608. Voltage (V) : 115
- Energy Star qualified.To avoid noise and vibration, the unit must be leveled and installed on a solidly constructed floor. If required, adjust the leveling legs to compensate for unevenness of the floor. The front should be slightly higher than the rear to aid in door closing. Leveling legs can be turned easily by tipping the cabinet slightly. Turn the leveling legs to the left to raise the unit or to the right to lower it. (See LeveLIng AnD DooR ALIgnment .)
- Item dimensions are length 34.88 by width 32.75 by height 69.88 inches. Measure the available space to ensure the item will fit.
# RANK 3
# RANK 4
# RANK 5