You can lay hands at a good Plasma or LED TV if your budget is 1000 dollars. You may choose between these two kinds of TVs based on the ambient light your room sees for the most part of the day. While Plasmas work best in dark or dimly lit rooms, LED TVs are best suited for bright rooms.
Here is a look at the specifications and functionalities that you may expect from a television in this range.
• You shall easily be able to grab a screen size as big as 60 inches.
• These are full high definition televisions with 3D technology.
• Aspect Ratio of 16:9 and Display resolution of 1080p.
• Dynamic contrast ratio and high brightness to produce pulsating colors and realistic images.
• They come with high refresh rates; you may expect a refresh rate of 600 Hz.
• Advanced noise reduction algorithm to enhance the picture quality.
• Dolby digital sound for a great audio experience.
• Built-in Wifi and Bluetooth.
• Multiple HDMI ports and USB port for easy connectivity with external devices. They also have other smart connectivity features.
• Some of these even allow screen mirroring from a compatible computer and mobile.
Samsung, Sony, LG, Vizio, and Sharp are among the brands known for manufacturing best television models under 1000 dollars.
Find the top TVs under 1000 dollars at Amazon.com
Top 5 best TVs under 1000 dollars are given below:
# RANK 1
# RANK 2
# RANK 3
# RANK 4
# RANK 5
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: