You can purchase a good quality flat screen TV even if your budget is limited to 200 dollars. In fact, quite a few HDTVs have been launched within the mentioned budget by various reputed brands.
Here is a look at the best TV features you can get under 200 dollars:
• You may be able to choose from a variety of LCD models. Certain LED models are also on offer at this rate.
• TVs in this price range come with a screen size of 32 inches or less and are apt for small sized rooms.
• Screen resolution of 720 p is available in most of these.
• These flat screens come in sleek and stylish designs that cannot only be adjusted in a small space but also enhance the room ambiance.
• These are equipped with multiple HDMI ports to allow easy connectivity with different external devices.
• The best of these screens also offer good viewing angles.
Find the top TVs under 200 dollars at Amazon.com
Top 5 TVs under 200 dollars are given below:
# RANK 1
# RANK 2
# RANK 3
# RANK 4
# RANK 5
Some other top TVs under 200 dollars are given below:
Seiki SE32HY10 TV
Seiki SE32HY10 is a budget friendly 32 inch TV under 200 dollars with 1366 x 768 HD resolution, 16:9 aspect ratio and 60Hz refresh rate. It is equipped with 3000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, 200 cd/m2 brightness, 178 degrees viewing angle and 6.5 ms response time but for better picture quality and HD support we have to enable QAM tuner.
VIZIO E280i-B1 TV
VIZIO E280i-B1 is 28 inches smart TV at a very decent price. It is packed with features like built-in Wi-Fi, 2 HDMI ports, Energy Star compliant, 720p resolution and 60 Hz refresh rate. It is sleek and slim with very good picture quality and great sound.
VIZIO E241i-B1 TV
VIZIO E241i-B1 is a thin and light 24 inches smart TV equipped with features like 720p resolution, 16:9 image aspect ratio, 60 Hz refresh rate, built-in Wi-Fi, Energy Star compliant and 1 HDMI port. At a very affordable price, it has a very decent picture and sound quality.
Toshiba 32L1400U TV
Toshiba 32L1400U is a sleek and slim 32 inch TV with 720p HD LED screen. It is packed with features like 60Hz refresh rate, 2 HDMI, 1 USB Video, 1 Component and 1 Composite port, Toshiba DynaLight technology to automatically adjusts backlight with room ambiance, Game Mode for playing games without any delay and ENERGY STAR certified. It is easy to set up and has great picture quality.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: