400 dollars is a decent budget for purchasing a flat panel television. You can expect a lot many features and a good picture quality in this budget. Read on to find out the precise specifications and functionalities of the best TV under 400 dollars.
- Screen size between 32 inches and 40 inch which is apt for small to medium-sized rooms.
- These are high definition TVs and offer a good display quality.
- Screen resolution of 1080p.
- Wide and accurate color palate to offer vibrant colors.
- One or more HDMI and USB ports to establish easy connectivity with external devices.
- Virtual Surround Sound to offer good audio quality.
- Some of these even offer DTS Premium Sound and DTS Studio Sound.
- They come with a built-in tuner that allows a direct reception of various digital cable channels. This means that you do not require installing a separate set-top box with these televisions.
- The best of these models are energy efficient.
- They usually have a slim bezel and impressive interiors that add to your room’s decor.
Find the top TVs under 400 dollars at Amazon.com
Top 5 TVs under 400 dollars are given below:
# RANK 1
# RANK 2
# RANK 3
# RANK 4
# RANK 5
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: