400 dollars is a decent budget for purchasing a flat panel television. You can expect a lot many features and a good picture quality in this budget. Read on to find out the precise specifications and functionalities of the best TV under 400 dollars.
- Screen size between 32 inches and 40 inch which is apt for small to medium-sized rooms.
- These are high definition TVs and offer a good display quality.
- Screen resolution of 1080p.
- Wide and accurate color palate to offer vibrant colors.
- One or more HDMI and USB ports to establish easy connectivity with external devices.
- Virtual Surround Sound to offer good audio quality.
- Some of these even offer DTS Premium Sound and DTS Studio Sound.
- They come with a built-in tuner that allows a direct reception of various digital cable channels. This means that you do not require installing a separate set-top box with these televisions.
- The best of these models are energy efficient.
- They usually have a slim bezel and impressive interiors that add to your room’s decor.
Find the top TVs under 400 dollars at Amazon.com
Top 5 TVs under 400 dollars are given below:
# RANK 1
TCL 43S517 43-Inch 4K Ultra HD Roku Smart LED TV (2018 Model)
- Your purchase includes One TCL 43-Inch 4K Ultra HD Roku Smart LED TV, 2018 Model – 43S517, One start guide, one Remote control Roku TV RC580 with batteries
- TV dimensions: Without stand- 37.8" W x 22.1" H x 2.9" D. With Stand- 37.82" W x 24" H x 8.4" D. Weight without stand: 18.5 lbs. Screen size: 43” Diagonal
- Inputs: AV Input Composite + L&R Video, RF Input (NTSC, ATSC) 1, Ethernet 1, USB 1 USB 2.0, HDMI 3 HDMI 2.0 w/HDCP 2.2 (1 ARC), SPDIF Digital Audio Optical 1, Audio Output Headphone 1
- Pairs 4K ultra HD picture clarity with the contrast, color, and detail of Dolby Vision high dynamic range (HDR) for the most lifelike picture. With the combination of 4K ultra HD, HDR support, a dedicated game mode, and an amazingly low input lag, this is one of the best reviewed gaming TVs out there!
- Smart functionality offers access to thousands of streaming channels featuring more than 500,000 movies and TV episodes via Roku TV. Contrast Control Zones is not included in 5 Series.
# RANK 2
LG Electronics 43LJ5500 43-Inch 1080p Smart LED TV (2017 Model)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 38.5" x 22.6" x 3.2", TV with stand: 38.5" x 24.8" x 8.7"
- Smart functionality gives you access to your favorite apps and content using webOS 3.5.
- 1080p Full HD resolution for a lifelike picture
- Direct-lit LED produces great picture quality
- 60Hz refresh rate allows fast moving action scenes to be seen with minimal motion blur (120Hz effective rate)
- Inputs: 2 HDMI, 1 USB, 1 RF, 1 Composite, Component Shared w/ Composite, 1 Ethernet, 1 Optical. Smart TV Operating System-webOS 3.5
# RANK 3
Samsung Electronics UN40MU6290 40-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV (2017 Model)
- Four times more pixels than Full HD means you’re getting four times the Resolution, so you’ll clearly see the difference.
- See vibrant and clear color for an experience beyond HD.
- Put your favorite media and entertainment at your fingertips with apps built for your Samsung Smart TV - including streaming TV and movies, sports, social media, interactive games, weather, and more.2
- Get smooth action on fast-moving content with Motion Rate 120.
# RANK 4
# RANK 5
Sceptre Curved 55-Inch 4K Ultra High Definition 3840 x 2160 UHD LED TV C558CV-U (Metal Black 2018)
- 55" 4K UHDTV Curved TV
- Ultra High Definition 3840x2160
- HDMI 2.0 & HDCP 2.2
- MEMC 120 (Motion Estimation and Motion Compensation)
- USB Port