We wish to explore all the options before we purchase any new electronic item. Don’t we? Well, the first and foremost thing that we do at the time of purchasing any new product is to set our budget and look for the best possible option within the same.
If $500 is the budget you have set to purchase a brand new TV then here is what best you can get in this amount.
• You may get a screen size of 40 to 50 inches that works well for a medium sized room
• You shall be able to pick a High Definition television with an aspect ratio of 16:9
• Contrast ratio may be as high as 10000000:1. Higher contrast ratios help in producing deeper blacks and brighter whites
• Screen resolution of 1920* 1080 pixels
• The response time of 6 ms that renders quality picture even during fast-moving scenes
• The screens come with HDCP support
• Multiple rear input connectors including HDMI, USB, Audio line in, Composite Video and Network
• Audio features include DTS TruSurround, DTS StudioSound, and DTS TruVolume to offer a good audio experience
• Best of these even come with a built-in Wifi to allow easy access to the internet
Samsung, Vizio, Sony, and TCL are known to offer some of the best HDTVs within this budget.
Find the top TVs under 500 dollars at Amazon.com
Top 5 TVs under 500 dollars are given below:
# RANK 1
TCL 55S517 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD Roku Smart LED TV (2018 Model)
- Dimensions (w x H x D): TV without stand: 48.3 inches x 28 inches x 3 inches, TV with stand: 48.3 inches x 30 inches x 10.6 inches
- Smart Functionality offers access to thousands of streaming channels featuring more than 500, 000 movies and TV episodes via Roku TV
- Pairs 4K Ultra HD picture clarity with the contrast, color, and detail of Dolby Vision high dynamic range (HDR) for the most lifelike picture
- Edge LED backlighting with dynamic contrast control produces Deep blacks and excellent picture quality
- Inputs: 3 HDMI 2.0 with HDCP 2.2 (one with HDMI ARC), 1 USB (media player), RF, Composite, Headphone Jack, Optical audio Out, Ethernet.VESA Hole Pattern:200mm (V) x 200mm (H)
- Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant
# RANK 2
Samsung UN43NU7100FXZA Flat 43" 4K UHD 7 Series Smart LED TV (2018)
- PurColor: Enjoy millions of shades of color, fine tuned to create an incredibly vibrant picture
- Motion Rate 120: Smooth action on fast-moving content. Product Size (W x H x D) Without Stand- 38.2 x 22.2 x 2.3. Product Size (W x H x D) With Stand- 38.2 x 25.1 x 8.3 Inches
- HDR: View stunning high dynamic range content with a TV designed to support HDR10+
- Slim Design: An elegant slim design for a modern look you’ll admire
- Smart TV: Access your streaming services all in one place using the Samsung Remote Control.Sound Output (RMS):20W
- Please note the differences between the UN43NU7100 and the UN43NU710D. NU7100: Dark gray stand color, 450 nits HDR sustained brightness, Mega Dynamic Contrast. NU710D: Charcoal black stand color, 430 nits HDR sustained brightness, Ultra Dynamic Contrast.
# RANK 3
LG Electronics 49UK6300PUE 49-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV (2018 Model)
- Dimensions (Wx H x D): TV without stand 43.7" x 25.6" x 3.2", TV with stand: 43.7" x 27.8" x 9.3"
- LG UHD TVs with AI (Artificial Intelligence) ThinQ become the hub for your connected smart devices. Beyond apps and entertainment, LG AI TV uses intelligent voice control to create a hub for the smart home and beyond
- The multi format 4K high dynamic range support includes HDR10 and HLG, both with LG’s advanced tone mapping technology that provides scene by scene optimization
- The IPS technology in LG TV uses in plane switching to deliver rich colors and a strong contrast Ratio that remain Consistent at wide viewing angles
- Inputs: 3 HDMI, 2 USB, 1 RF, 1 Composite in shared with component, 1 Ethernet, 1 Optical and Audio Return Channel Support via HDMI.Bluetooth:4.2
- Refresh Rate 60Hz
# RANK 4
Samsung Electronics UN43MU6300FXZA 42.5" 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV (2017)
- 4X more pixels than Full HD means you’re getting 4X the resolution, so you’ll clearly see the difference.
- See vibrant and pure color for a realistic experience, smooth action on fast-moving content with Motion Rate 120
- OneRemote automatically detects and controls all your connected devices and content with no manual programming required
- Product size (W x H x D) 38.4 x 22.4 x 2.5 inches without stand
- Please note the differences between the MU6300 and the MU630D. MU6300: Black cabinet, 450 nits HDR sustained brightness, Mega Dynamic Contrast MU630D: Dark Titan cabinet, 430 nits HDR sustained brightness, Ultra Dynamic Contrast
# RANK 5
Sony KD43X720E 43-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV (2017 Model)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 38.3" x 22.5" x 2.9", TV with stand: 38.3" x 24.5" x 9.7"
- Resolution 2160p (4K).Smart functionality gives you access to your favorite apps and content. With YouTube and Netflix buttons built into the remote, you are one click away from endless entertainment.
- Pairs 4K Ultra HD picture clarity with the contrast, color, and detail of High Dynamic Range (HDR) for the most lifelike picture.
- Wi-Fi standard: Wi-Fi certified 802.11b/g/n. Edge-lit LED produces good picture quality with sleek slim design. AC 110-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- 60Hz native refresh rate plus Motionflow XR allows fast moving action scenes to be seen with virtually no motion blur
- Inputs: 3 – HDMI, 3 - USB2.0, 1 – Component/Composite Hybrid, 1 – Composite
- In the box: AC power adapter, Mini-plug Video Adapter, Remote Control (RMT-TX300U), Batteries (R03), AC Power Cord (US, 2pin, Pigtail, Straight), Operating Instructions, Quick Setup Guide / Supplement CUE (GA), Table Top Stand (Separate, assemble required)