We wish to explore all the options before we purchase any new electronic item. Don’t we? Well, the first and foremost thing that we do at the time of purchasing any new product is to set our budget and look for the best possible option within the same.
If $500 is the budget you have set to purchase a brand new TV then here is what best you can get in this amount.
• You may get a screen size of 40 to 50 inches that works well for a medium sized room
• You shall be able to pick a High Definition television with an aspect ratio of 16:9
• Contrast ratio may be as high as 10000000:1. Higher contrast ratios help in producing deeper blacks and brighter whites
• Screen resolution of 1920* 1080 pixels
• The response time of 6 ms that renders quality picture even during fast-moving scenes
• The screens come with HDCP support
• Multiple rear input connectors including HDMI, USB, Audio line in, Composite Video and Network
• Audio features include DTS TruSurround, DTS StudioSound, and DTS TruVolume to offer a good audio experience
• Best of these even come with a built-in Wifi to allow easy access to the internet
Samsung, Vizio, Sony, and TCL are known to offer some of the best HDTVs within this budget.
Find the top TVs under 500 dollars at Amazon.com
Top 5 TVs under 500 dollars are given below:
# RANK 1
# RANK 2
# RANK 3
# RANK 4
# RANK 5
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: