Dollar 800 is a good enough budget to purchase a brand new flat screen television. You may choose between some of the best Plasma and LED TVs from various top brands including Sony, Samsung, Vizio and LG. So if you are ready to shell out the amount and are looking for the best you can have in this rate then read on to find out about the same.
• You can grab a screen size between 48 and 55 inches or even larger.
• These are full high definition televisions with 3D technology and offer larger than life pictures.
• They come with a display resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels and aspect ratio of 16:9.
• The screens offer a high contrast ratio and the option to adjust the same as per your requirement.
• The refresh rate may be as high as 600 Hz that helps eliminate any kind of motion blurring during fast moving sequences.
• They offer a virtual surround sound for a great audio experience. Some may even come with DTS studio sound and Dolby digital sound.
• These screens are equipped with a built in Wifi to offer easy connectivity with the internet and access to numerous useful apps.
• They come in sleek and stylish designs.
• While the LED screens work best in bright rooms, the Plasmas work best in dimly lit rooms.
• LED screens are power efficient too.
Find the top TVs under 800 dollars at Amazon.com
Top 5 TVs under 800 dollars are given below:
# RANK 1
# RANK 2
# RANK 3
# RANK 4
# RANK 5
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: