There are so many different types of wines you are actually interested in buying. Well, in that case, you also want your representatives to store the wine in the best wine cellars. But, the prime concern is that you don’t have a wine cellar. So, the next day you decide to buy the best wine cellar and ask your representative to store the wine bottles in the wine cellar. But wait, what are the features that you have decided to look in when buying the best wine cellar under 500 dollars? The list goes like:
• Looking at the hardware structure:
When you have purchased a wine cellar under 500 dollars, the very first thing that you have thought about is the hardware structure. In cases, some of the fridges have wooden racks while some of them have stainless racks. So, you might have selected the one that actually suits your requirement. The requirement actually differs so you have to work in accordance with your requirement of buying the best wine cellar which has got the best hardware.
• Your space:
When you have decided to buy the wine cellar under 500 dollar, the very first thing that you see is how it will get accommodated into space which is already created. That is something we always think about.
• The smart features in models:
After you have purchased a wine cellar, one of the most important thing is the advanced features that are present in the models. The presence of the new intuitive control panel with sensitive touch buttons and remote LED lighting system. There is also visual temperature alarm which makes the model very different.
Find the top wine cellars under 500 dollars at Amazon.com
Top 5 wine cellars under 500 dollars are given below:
# RANK 1
EdgeStar 34 Bottle Free Standing Dual Zone Wine Cooler - Black/Stainless Steel
- Capacity: 34 standard wine bottles; Dual temperature zones
- Compressor based cooling; Freestanding application only, NOT for built in use
- Upper zone: 41-54 degrees F temperature range Lower zone: 54-64 degrees F temperature range
- Reversible door, Towel bar handle, Wire wine bottle racks, Built-in security lock
- Weight: 94 lbs Dimensions: 33 1/8" H x 19 7/16" W x 23 1/16" D
# RANK 2
Kalamera 12'' Wine Cooler 18 Bottle Built-in or Freestanding with Stainless Steel & Double-Layer Tempered Glass Door and Temperature Memory Function
- ★Fits in Small Spaces: Cooler is Only 12” Wide, So It Fits Virtually Anywhere in Any Size Home
- ★Easy to Operate: One Touch Single Zone Temperature Control Sets Thermostat Precisely Where You Need It for Perfect Chilling of Most Wines.
- ★Low Noise/Low Vibration: Advanced Technological Compressor Maintains Even Temperature and Longer Cooling, So Your Cooler Stays Quiet and Less Vibrations Means Your Wine Sediments Won’t Be Disturbed
- ★ Attractive Design: Frost-Free Stainless Steel Door and Handle with Double Layered Glass Window and Sliding Bamboo Racks So Your Wine is Beautifully Showcased
- ★Protection Features: Double-Layer Gray Glass Protects Against UV Light, and Embedded Carbon Filter Protects Against Odors, so Your Wine is in Perfect Condition. ★Any further information needed before purchasing, you could contact us at email@example.com or call 866-554-6688.
# RANK 3
Smith & Hanks 32 Bottle Under Counter Wine Refrigerator, Dual Temperature Zones, 15 Inches Wide, Built-In or Free Standing
- Versatile design allows our wine cabinets to be installed as a built in wine refrigerator or as a free standing appliance.
- Store up to 32 bottles.
- Dual temperature zones allow you to store your favorite red and white wines at ready to drink temperature.
- Easy to install. 15 inch wine cooler will fit into almost any space. Just plug it in and you are ready to go.
- PEACE OF MIND. 1 year full warranty and 3 year warranty on the compressor and sealed system means we have confidence in the reliability of our wine coolers. We stand behind the products we manufacture.
# RANK 4
Wine Enthusiast 18-Bottle Touchscreen Wine Refrigerator (Slimline - 2-Temp)
- A thermoelectric, energy-efficient, CFC-free wine cooler. ETL approved.
- Two zones: top holds 10 bottles, bottom holds 8. 7 pull-out chrome shelves. Exterior digital touchscreen with temperature display
- Touch Screen Top Zone adjustable temperature range of 54-66°F provides ideal storing conditions for reds and whites
- Touch Screen Bottom Zone adjustable temperature range of 46-66°F provides ideal storing conditions for reds and whites, and optimum serving conditions for most whites Exterior digital touchscreen with temperature display
- 18-bottle capacity***Note: Shelving is meant to hold standard Bordeaux size bottles, using larger size bottles may limit the capacity. If you would like to store larger bottles you can easily remove any of the shelves. This will also prevent scraping the labels on the larger bottles.
# RANK 5
Kalamera 50 Bottle Compressor Wine Refrigerator Single Zone with Touch Control
- FREESTANDING DESIGN: Built from premium black and silver stainless steel with tempered dual pane glass front to highlight your wine collection in any room of your home
- QUIET COMPRESSOR: Advanced cooling technology keeps compressor quiet without disturbing wine sediments
- 50 BOTTLE CAPACITY: 7 beech wood racks hold up to 50 standard 750ml Bordeaux bottles, so you can stock up on your favorite wine vintages
- COOLS EVENLY: Interior fan and slat-style shelves allow even airflow around all bottles for perfectly chilled wine every time!
- SINGLE ZONE with TOUCH CONTROL: Blue LED Display shows temperature from 40°F-66°F and can be easily adjusted with up/down arrows