Many people make the mistake while selecting wristwatches to buy, mainly they go and buy a low quality but high-end brand name (which can suspiciously be a fake) that is totally overpriced. There are millions of men and women out there who would rather trust in a brand name blindly and buy an expensive watch only to have it malfunction just months after you have bought from those expensive looking shiny glass cases of the department stores or even at airport kiosks.
Even now many are ignorant of what to look for when buying wrist watches and how, even if you have a budget, you can still buy a quality watch. These watches may not be the brand names that most people brag about (even if they are knock-offs), but they will leave enough money in your pocket to pay rent.
Check if the company at least gives you a one year warranty. Even though it doesn’t give you the warranty, you should look at the quality aspect, so even if doesn’t give you a warranty, go ahead and buy it.
Check out the aesthetics of the wrist watch and if its suits your style. There are many classic looking- the dressy type of watches that come under one fifty dollars.
Case Material –
The case material should be a priority, check if it has a protective mineral glass cover and if it is water resistant.
You can buy many watches that have the quality Japanese quartz movement with 150 dollars budget.
Find the top watches under 150 dollars at Amazon.com
Top 5 watches under 150 dollars are given below:
# RANK 1
Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Stainless Steel Watch with Day/Date display, BM8180-03E
- Stainless steel watch featuring round black dial with date window and stitched canvas band
- Japanese-quartz movement that charges in natural or indoor light
- Mineral crystal dial window. Band - Nylon, Strap, Buckle
- Features buckle closure, luminosity, textured crown, and analog display;Age Group:Adult
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving. After setting the time, firmly push the crown back into its normal position
# RANK 2
Michael Kors Men's Slim Runway Black Watch MK8507
- 2 Year International Warranty
- Slim Runway Black IP Three-Hand Watch
- Japanese-quartz Movement
- Case Diameter: 44mm
- Water resistant to 50m (165ft: in general, suitable for short periods of recreational swimming, but not diving or snorkeling
# RANK 3
Swatch Big Bold Quartz Silicone Strap, Transparent, 25 Casual Watch (Model: SO27E100)
- Originals big bold
- 47 mm round case with push/pull crown
- 3 bar water resistance
- Free battery exchange at Swatch retail locations
- 2 year; Clasp Material: Aluminium
# RANK 4
Seiko Men's SNK805 Seiko 5 Automatic Stainless Steel Watch with Green Canvas
- Military-inspired timepiece featuring green dial, luminous accents, and day/date functions.Case dimensions: 37mm,Strap length: 7 inch
- Automatic movement with analog display; Hardlex crystal
- Features green nylon strap with buckle closure. When setting the minute hand of a quartz watch, advance it to a few minutes ahead of the time and then turn it back to the exact time
- Water resistant to 30 m (99 ft): In general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming.
# RANK 5
Seiko 5 Men's SNK793 Automatic Stainless Steel Watch with Blue Dial
- Classic stainless steel bracelet watch with exhibition back featuring blue sunray dial and day/date window
- Age Group : Adult ; 36 mm stainless steel case with Hardlex dial window
- Automatic movement with analog display. Assembled product dimensions (L x W x H):5.00 x 3.80 x 3.10 inches
- Silver-tone bracelet with deployment-clasp closure
- Water resistant to 30m: In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving.
Some other top Best Wrist Watch Under 150 Dollars are given below:
Motorola Moto 360 Modern Timepiece Smart Watch – Black Leather 00418NARTL
Moto 360 is a new timepiece which is driven by Android wear so, it is familiar, comfortable and also prepared with the best materials. It will keep you advanced. Take a quick look at your wrist to get updates or to catch the info that you need because it’s the timepiece show you more than the time.
• Wireless charging.
• Beautiful design.
• Voice control.
• Easy to pair with Android mobiles.
• Shows all notifications received on phone.
• Stylish watch faces.
• Charging cable will not come up with USB card.
• Moto body may not be suitable for everyone.
• Less battery life.