There are many things to look out in a wristwatch other than the price range. If you under the category of people who don’t have that much money to throw around on brand luxuries and are a person of necessity then buying a wrist watch is easier than you would believe. If you have a clear definition of what kind of wristwatch you want for example – should it be a smart wristwatch with high tech, a simple yet classically stylish analog watch, a sporty digital watch that could tell you more things than time or even a watch that is just for scuba diving and swimming etc.
Of course in each of these choices, people do look for aesthetics of the wristwatch. You may find various quality movements in watch who fall under 250 dollars price range, however, there are many other features to look out for when buying a watch under 250 dollars –
This could not be repeated enough that a good watch should have a warranty for quality. A watch under 250 dollars must come with the at least two-year warranty.
You are sure to get a quality Japanese quartz movement wristwatch in this budget. Look for well-known brands but don’t make them a priority.
Battery life –
Watches under 250 dollars must at least come with five-month life without charge. There are many solar power chargeable wristwatches in this category.
Water resistance –
A watch under two fifty must at least have a water resistance capacity of 200M.
Find the top watches under 250 dollars at Amazon.com
Top 5 watches under 250 dollars are given below:
# RANK 1
Fossil Gen 5 Carlyle HR Heart Rate Stainless Steel and Silicone Touchscreen Smartwatch, Color: Black (Model: FTW4025)
- Smartwatches powered with wear OS by Google work with iPhone and Android phones
- Extend your battery life for multiple days with new, smart Battery modes; magnetic usb rapid Charger included; charge UP to 80 percent in under an hour
- Heart rate and activity tracking using Google fit; Built in GPS for Distance tracking; swimproof design 3Atm; responses from Google assistant it’s your own personal Google, always ready to help; speed through checkout with your watch using Google pay
- This is one smart watch now with a speaker for Audible alerts and taking phone calls, Google assistant responses and more; Receive smartphone notifications and alerts; Microphone; Download third party apps with 8Gb of storage and 1G ram memory capacity
- Case size: 44mm; Band size: 22mm; interchangeable with all Fossil 22mm bands; screen size: 1. 28 inch
# RANK 2
Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Chronograph Stainless Steel Watch with Date, AT2141-52L
- Round watch with blue sunray dial featuring three subdials, placed indices, baton hands, and date window at four o'clock
- 42 mm stainless steel case with anti-reflective sapphire dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Stainless steel bracelet with fold-over clasp. Lugs - 21,000 mm
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving.Band Length:7.5 inches
- Note: To use this watch comfortably, make sure to charge it before it stops running completely. Since there is no risk of overcharging no matter how much the watch is charged (Over Charge Prevention Feature), it is recommended that the watch be charged every day.
# RANK 3
Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Promaster Diver Watch with Date, BN0150-28E
- Citizen Eco-Drive is Powered by Light, a watch that never needs a battery
- Mineral Crystal
- Japanese-quartz Movement
- Can be used during Swimming, Showering & Snorkeling. The case diameter is 44 mm
- Water Resistant To 660 Feet
- Operational temperature range: -10˚C/14˚F to +60˚C/140˚F. For setting the time lift up the crown to loosen it
- Note: A trifold card is included with the product. This card has the warranty information and directs the customer to our website which provides setting instructions, video tutorials, etc.
# RANK 4
Garmin fēnix 5, Premium and Rugged Multisport GPS Smartwatch, Slate Gray/Black Band, 47 MM
- Premium multisport GPS watch with Elevate wrist heart rate technology. Physical size 1.8 x 1.8 x 0.6 inches. QuickFit watch band compatible included (22 mm)
- Fit for adventure with rugged design that features stainless steel bezel, buttons and rear case. Display type : sunlight visible, transflective memory in pixel (MIP)
- Put key stats at your fingertips with the performance widget that shows the effects and progress of your workouts. Case material : Fiber reinforced polymer with stainless steel rear cover
- Connected features include smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect online fitness community and personalization through free watch faces and apps from our Connect IQ store.Display size: 1.2 inches (240 x 240)
- Outdoor sensors, including GPS and GLONASS satellite reception and 3 axis compass with gyroscope and barometric altimeter
# RANK 5