Just because smartphones are able to tell you time, doesn’t mean that you should not have a watch on your wrist. Wristwatches are not just about telling time, they are about displaying your style and your tastes. When you first meet a person, your accessories can make a huge statement about what you are, what you do and how you live. Other than that, in case of men, it can be about presenting an opportunity for women to approach you to check time.
Putting fashion aside, there are many stylish yet affordable enough wrist watches that you ought to look for without emptying your pockets. Here are some features to look for in watches that you can definitely afford under 400 dollars margin.
A two to three-year warranty is a given in most wristwatches that come under 400 dollars budget category.
•Watch movement –
A watch under 400 dollars must at least have the Japanese quartz movement or a precise quartz movement can do too.
•Interchangeable straps –
It is quite cool, how a different strap can change the feeling of the watch. You can buy a range of straps and change them as the occasion demands. If the watch is more of an accessory, then interchangeable straps are to look out for.
•Gift quality –
Watches with the price under 400 dollars make a quality gift for a loved one.
•Case material –
Protective sapphire cases with anti-reflective glass are totally affordable with under 400 dollars budget.
Find the top watches under 400 dollars at Amazon.com
Top 5 watches under 400 dollars are given below:
# RANK 1
Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Blue Angels World Chronograph Atomic Timekeeping Watch with Day/Date, AT8020-03L
- Stainless steel watch with slide-rule bezel featuring blue dial with chronograph functions and date window at three o'clock
- 43 millimeters stainless steel case with antireflective-sapphire dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display.All Reset:When the watch does not work properly, you can reset all the settings. If the power reserve is insufficient, charge the watch first.
- Leather-synthetic band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 666 feet ; Functions - H800, Synchronized to Atomic Time Clock for Superior Accuracy, Atomic Timekeeping Technology with Synchronized Time Adjustment Available in 26 Time Zones, 1/20 Second Chronograph Measures up to 60 Minutes, Perpetual Calendar
- Kindly refer the troubleshooting video for changing the date and time.
# RANK 2
Casio G-shock Carbon Core Guard Ga-2100-1a1jf Mens Japan Import
- World time 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- Case / bezel material: Carbon / Resin
- Resin Band
- This G-Shock Ga-2100-1a1jf is a JDM (Japanese Domestic Market) watch model.
- 200-meter water resistance
# RANK 3
Skagen Connected Falster 3 Gen 5 Stainless Steel and Silicone Touchscreen Smartwatch, Color: Black (Model: SKT5202)
- Skagen's newest smartwatch powered with Wear OS by Google work with iPhone and Android Phones
- Extend your battery life for multiple days with new, smart battery modes; magnetic USB rapid charger included; charge up to 80% in under an hour
- Heart Rate & Activity Tracking using Google Fit; Built-in GPS for distance tracking; Swimproof design 5ATM; responses from Google Assistant - it’s your own personal Google, always ready to help; Speed through checkout with your watch using Google Pay
- This is one smart watch - now with a speaker for audible alerts and taking phone calls, Google Assistant responses and more; receive smartphone notifications and alerts; microphone; download third party apps with 4GB of storage and 1G RAM memory capacity
- Case size: 42mm; Band size: 22mm; interchangeable with all Skagen 22mm bands; Touchscreen functionality; Connectivity: Bluetooth(R) 4. 1 Low Energy and Wi-Fi 802. 11 b/g/n; wireless syncing; imported
# RANK 4
Seiko Divers Automatic Deep Blue Dial Mens Watch SKX009K1
# RANK 5
Casio GGB100-1A3 Master of G Mudmaster Men's Watch Green 55mm Carbon
- From Casio G-Shock, the innovators of tough timekeeping, comes the GGB100 Master of G Mudmaster watch series that has been designed to endure the toughest environments
- This watch features a carbon core guard structure case, in black with grey accents, that allows the internal mechanics of the watch to be protected from shock-induced damage
- This watch is mud resistant with metal buttons that form a tight seal on the case, a dual back cover that consists of a stainless steel panel back and an outer cover made of shock resistant fine resin embedded with glass fibers, and the bezel has three layers of fine resin with carbon fiber inserts
- The Quad Sensor capabilities provide instant access to a compass, altitude/barometer, thermometer, and an accelerometer that keeps track of your step count
- Additionally, this watch connects via Bluetooth to a special G-Shock app that helps with the configuration, as well as records altitude data, route information, and step counts