If you are someone who is willing to splurge a bit on quality and yet be cautious enough to not overspend, wrist watches under five hundred dollars are for you. When you first walk in your watch makes an impression about you as much as your clothes or shoes. Especially with an important influential company who are knowledgeable enough about the quality, it becomes more of a necessity to have an impressive wristwatch that has all the qualities needed of being a quality product.
When we say quality we mean with accurate quartz movements, to hardened material case cover, aesthetically pleasing watches with good warranties. Here are some features to look for if you can splurge any amount fewer than 500 dollars on a wristwatch.
Watches that are just under 500 dollars should necessarily have at least two to a three-year warranty. You want to be satisfied with knowing that you are buying a quality product at such price.
Case material –
Case material with protective hardened mineral glass or preferably sapphire crystals is a must-have feature in such a watch. Stainless steel cases with screw – in case backs (with four to six screws), safety clasps or push button releases are affordable at this price.
Now at this price deal, you can get Swiss movement in some wrist watches and of course at five hundred at least a Japanese movement is a must.
Water resistance of more than 600-700 ft is a must in such watches!
Find the top watches under 500 dollars at Amazon.com
Top 5 watches under 500 dollars are given below:
# RANK 1
Seiko Men's Japanese-Automatic Watch with Stainless-Steel Strap, Silver, 20 (Model: SARB033)
- Automatic Movement with 50-hour power reserve
- Sapphire Crystal
- Japanese-automatic Movement
- Case Diameter: 38. 4mm
- Water resistant to 100m (330ft): in general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not diving
# RANK 2
Garmin fēnix 5, Premium and Rugged Multisport GPS Smartwatch, Slate Gray/Black Band, 47 MM
- Premium multisport GPS watch with Elevate wrist heart rate technology. Physical size 1.8 x 1.8 x 0.6 inches. QuickFit watch band compatible included (22 mm)
- Fit for adventure with rugged design that features stainless steel bezel, buttons and rear case. Display type : sunlight visible, transflective memory in pixel (MIP)
- Put key stats at your fingertips with the performance widget that shows the effects and progress of your workouts. Case material : Fiber reinforced polymer with stainless steel rear cover
- Connected features include smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect online fitness community and personalization through free watch faces and apps from our Connect IQ store.Display size: 1.2 inches (240 x 240)
- Outdoor sensors, including GPS and GLONASS satellite reception and 3 axis compass with gyroscope and barometric altimeter
# RANK 3
Citizen Men's Star Wars Classic Stainless Steel Quartz Nylon Strap, Gray, 14 Casual Watch (Model: CA0646-04W)
- The dial is inspired by Luke Skywalker’s helmet, featuring the Resistance Symbol
- Second hand represents Skywalker’s lightsaber
- Stainless steel case (44mm) with gray leather and Cordura military-grade fabric strap
- 1/5-second chronograph that measures up to 60 minutes
- 12/24-hour time and date display
- Caseback features unique illustration of Skywalker’s helmet
- Limited Edition: Only 1,977 pieces globally (for the year of the first film)
- Uses Citizen Eco-Drive technology – powered by any light and never needs a battery
- 5-year limited manufacturer’s warranty, with an additional 1-year warranty upon registering your watch with Citizen
# RANK 4
Citizen Men's AT8020-54L Blue Angels Stainless Steel Eco-Drive Dress Watch
- Round watch in stainless steel with branding and yellow contrasts on dial featuring automatic timekeeping in 26 world cities and trio of chronograph subdials; Atomic Timekeeping Technology with Synchronized Time Adjustment Available in 26 Time Zones, Displayed as Cities, Perpetual Calendar Chronograph, 1/20 Second Chronograph, Power Reserve Indicator, 12/24-Hour Time
- 43 mm silver-tone case with antireflective-sapphire dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Features stainless steel band with fold-over and Eco-drive light-fueled technology. Rotate the crown counterclockwise until it releases from the case
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving
# RANK 5
Garmin 010-02064-00 Instinct, Rugged Outdoor Watch with GPS, Features Glonass and Galileo, Heart Rate Monitoring and 3-Axis Compass, Graphite, 1.27"
- Rugged GPS watch built to withstand the toughest environments
- Constructed to U.S. Military standard 810G for thermal, shock and water resistance (rated to 100 meters)
- Built in 3 axis compass and barometric altimeter, plus multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, Glonass and Galileo) support helps track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- Monitor your estimated heart rate, activity and stress; Train with preloaded activity profiles.Strap material:Silicone
- Stay connected with smart notifications (with a compatible smartphone) and automatic data uploads to the Garmin connect online fitness community
- Use the Tracback feature to navigate the same route back to your starting point; Use the Garmin explore website and app to plan your trips in advance
- Battery life: Upto 14 days in smartwatch mode, upto 16 hours in GPS mode, upto 40 hours in Ultratrac battery saver mode